for Servant Megami Tensei

4/4 c9 ImagInarI
Tokiomi's smooth negotiations are nice to read. Gaining alliances are such satisfying accomplishments. Things are about to get dangerous though considering Flynn, Nozomi, and Kazuya are all gonna encounter each other. While I'm surprised it's already Day 3, Kazuya still doesn't have his full powers yet. He definitely wouldn't be able to defeat the other two Servants if they decided to team up against him.

Getting Hecate to teach Sakura magic was an interesting twist (she's also a powerful mid game demon to boot; Tyrants are up there with Fiends in strength). She has the potential to threaten even Servants if Shadow Sakura was any indication.

Darnic is slimy as usual, and the Angels are even more insidious. Makes my skin crawl. I'm guessing the priest was Mastema? The blue lipstick was a big clue.

Demi Fiend is as blunt and brutal as usual. I did not expect Kariya to be given a Magatsuhi but it makes sense since DM needs his mana battery to not die.
4/3 c9 Dasgun
0.0
12/4/2021 c1 ARSLOTHES
I’m sad no Demi fiend
11/1/2021 c1 18The Crescent Rider
After reading the Servant Stats you’ve made here. I finally understand what I’ve been doing wrong. For that, I must say thanks for the review you’ve made in my encyclopedia and I promise that I’ll do it correctly.

Also, I’ve decided to go with your request for Azir’s Profile. Once again, thank you and I wish you luck with your work.
10/23/2021 c8 ImagInarI
I am loving the world building you're making and the contrast between Tokiomi-Flynn and Kayneth-Gaston pairs. Team Saber has an amicable bond even if they're so poor they need to mug demons for macca. Team Lancer on the other hand has a bit of friction due to Kayneth's personality and are merely allies at the moment. Not even dying before has convinced Kayneth not to waste his resources on luxury but at least this time around he is actually considering the human elements of his Servant instead of thinking them a mere tool.

I definitely want to see more of Abel and Sakura. I want to see Abel's struggle to becoming a powerhouse considering he's right now at E Rank in all stats. Luckily he has Lilith and the Night Club on his side, huh? He can grow in power more comfortably with their protection without worrying about some random demon attacking him and Sakura while they're resting/preparing. Considering Flynn had to use a considerate amount of mana to fight that Berserker, Abel is gonna have it even worse in comparison. But Magikarp Power may have a rough start in games but they become extremely powerful in the endgame. And Abel has so many interesting Noble Phantasms to play with. Death Flies is basically Megidoloan with Instant Death.
10/23/2021 c8 Dasgun
оо
10/22/2021 c5 pt1oef
Oh! You bring them together! They certainly deserve a second war! Their relationship is always so fascinating.
10/22/2021 c1 pt1oef
You absolutely put a lot of effort here.
10/22/2021 c8 Dalke320
Man, the end game of this war would be epic. If they weren’t all nerfed I’d bet good money a fight between Hitoshura, Abel and Flynn could easily sink Japan.
10/22/2021 c8 13BladeBlaster
I’m so glad you’re continuing this. I imagine things may get a bit heated between Lilith and the samurai.
9/28/2021 c7 BladeBlaster
Please make more this fic is so interesting.
4/20/2020 c7 Mangareader13
Poor Illya.

Wow Flynn is nerfed.

Hello Assassin.

I wonder how long it will take for the Masters to start dropping?
4/20/2020 c6 Mangareader13
The answer Abel is someone who once kicked Lucifer's butt.
4/20/2020 c3 Mangareader13
Well the timeline is positively screwed over it seems. Hmph

Oh what would have happened if EMIYA was summoned, that reaction would have been glorious if this is his reaction.
4/20/2020 c2 Mangareader13
Who shall replace who, since the classes are not kept? Oh this is interesting.

Well the little statement of Saber equals victory holds true here then Tokiomi has won then.

Well in Persona the greatest hero hasn't even had their tale made and in SMT you goes through universes. Hell resetting the universe by your own power is not exactly rare. Trust me Tokiomi, time does not matter to these warriors.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »