for UnderHarry: The True Fic

2/17 c11 4597boss
would like for this to continue, and poor frisk.
9/8/2020 c11 ErrorIsABean
Damn... so, is HandPlates going to be Sans' past? Or is it going to be MercyPlates? Or something different? Anyways, this is really good and I hope you update soon!
8/27/2020 c11 Lunar-Roseblossom
This is an awesome story. Love it so far. I hope you can update when you have the chance to do so. I know with how life is, that can be difficult. Just update when time and life allow you to please.
7/22/2020 c11 Jostanos
For some reason I can picture Papyrus going "SANS? SANS.. _SANS! WAKE UP, LAZY BONES!_ UGH.. WHY DO I BOTHER SOMETIMES? OH WELL.. GASTER IS WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE, BROTHER."

I have also watched the comic dubs, and I think that they are brilliant! *eye smiles*

There is at least one thing that I am curious about though, Kithrin:
Are you and some of the other Undertale fan fiction writers affiliated with the comic dubs?
If so.. Thank you! I love them! *eye smiles*
If not? *shrugs* Meh.. I am happy enough to not only read the fan fictions, but also watch the comic dubs. :) Please continue when you may.
7/14/2020 c5 2Mark the Mark
"mia fey? MIA FEY? MIA FEYYYYYYYYYYYYYDalia Hawthrone.

also wright? they married?! awsome!
7/8/2020 c11 Spellflame
Sequel?
Also Sad but cool backstory!
7/8/2020 c10 Spellflame
1 no problem with it
2 last option

Is wily from megaman or a different one?
7/8/2020 c8 Spellflame
Makes sense, but can he use magic he makes?
7/7/2020 c9 1Gaming to the Max
You say Chara has less than 3 dosen lines but the thing is they are the narrator and every CHECK description is said by her whenever it says in the undyne fight that "undyne suplexes a boulder just because she can" or stuff like that that is Chara saying that or the funny text when you keep petting lesser dog like "you may have a bit of a problem" that is Chara and as the narrator on the pacifist route she is sassy
4/20/2020 c11 1InkCatWarrior
Good fic though you have misspelled Dreemurr and fee other things. Wish to read more of this and hopefully you'll get good reviews in future.
3/15/2020 c11 4SoulboundAlchemist
Dude, this fic is great! Don't let the comments of assholes who don't even have the decency to be anything other than anonymous stop you from continuing, if you do, they win.
11/9/2019 c11 Savaton
Hooorrrryyyyy sshhhiiitttttuuuuuu! I need more! Please! I'ts soooooo goooooodddddd! Ok I'll shut up now. Bye
10/19/2019 c11 3Lunar Moon Butterfly
HOLY GOD OF HYPERDEATH.
This is awesome!
8/13/2019 c11 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapters _.
7/17/2019 c10 BoredKing
If you have the whole clone thing thought out then go for it. I would go with the um not caring and flubbing it But the Chara slaughtering here way to the surface does sound sweet.
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »