FanFiction.Net
for Last day in Guam

9/21/2020 c1 misherukuro
Thanks for sharing your writing.
12/26/2018 c1 23Stunning Sunset
Aww, this was so satisfying! I need more Setsuka/Cain!
11/20/2018 c1 cleocat333
Oh...Well Done. Is the word for this bittersweet?
Black flowers of darkness with fireflies of light.
Beautiful scene, loved the imagery...
7/22/2018 c1 kbod
seriously amazing! heartbroken that it has to end, but what a perfect ending. great job
5/13/2018 c1 11Guineapigs1
That was a great read! I can't help but feel like I'm missing something as well at the end along with Kyoko and Ren though since I thought some kind of progress would happen between them. But then again, it fits with their characters that the progress is a slow burn. Nevertheless, I loved every second of reading this and thank you for writing it!
3/28/2018 c1 3monkey kix ass
enjoyed your one shot. nice send off for the heel siblings. a good read. thanks for sharing your work.
3/19/2018 c1 Paulagato
Tienes toda la razón aún ni siquiera se han reunido para contarse lo que sucedió en las últimas semanas que estuvo solo en Guam...y Nakamura nos ha tenido a puro relleno...podrías hacer continuación...quedó hermoso!
3/5/2018 c1 Blushweaver
Took me days to find the time, but I finally did it! Agreed, we needed some sort of closure related to the Hell siblings and this was well done! Loved how you switched between Kyoko and Setsu. It was seamless and easy to follow. Thanks for the chapter!
3/1/2018 c1 discordteal
this really is a superb piece of work, I am very proud of you. (now you just have to write a natsu and a mio one and the set will be complete ;D)
2/28/2018 c1 5artloife
I've got hearteyes for this. It was an interesting perspective shift that I wasn't used to, but the description totally sucked me in. And that end! Waaaah, poor chickadees. Thanks for sharin!
2/28/2018 c1 6justdaisy
Tbh I cried at the end. That has never happened in a fanfic before.