for 101 Things To Do With Your Son

12/5/2020 c8 AspiePanda
Loving this, please continue writing !
2/28/2020 c8 10chibi blue mouse
I love this. I can't wait to see what happens next!
12/2/2019 c8 Guest
Aw this is so cute
1/9/2019 c8 Guest
Wow! I absolutely love this story! I know ya’ll haven’t updated this sense April but please consider it. The story is super funny unique and positive! I love how you show Gabriel agreste trying to love on Adrien! I am love the cosplaying each other idea a ton! I cannot wait to see marinette pun and flirt with Adrien while tries being confident,
10/20/2018 c8 Guest
No la vamos a continuar
10/8/2018 c8 WysteriaHysteria
!
Dude I love this, I couldn’t wait to catch up to how far it’s been written, yet I didn’t want to get to the end. I wanted the story to drag on as long as possible. I can’t wait to see what you write next!
5/2/2018 c8 3D.Mentor
A great story so far, I look forward to more. Thank you for writing.
4/25/2018 c8 apples in the rain
This is beautiful :3 And hilarious. Many smiles and laughs found here~ And even better, it flows and has the feel of a real, proper story, not just a bunch of prompt fills, and that's super cool.
4/23/2018 c8 StarLilly Rose
Oh this is going to be fun! Great job as usual.
4/21/2018 c7 Guest
Aww, my precious babes. They're like young so I get the naivety but HM is willing to use the power he already has to terrorise paris so not a good idea to give him more power. And if they decide to give him more power, because he held paris hostage for a 'good' reason, that opens it up to so many terrorists. But ultimately I don't think Mari would do this because of her entire speech in origins
4/21/2018 c8 86Chibi Horsewoman
LOl Thanks for the shout out, but I'm not doing much. This is really going good though :)
4/21/2018 c8 62Animation Adventures
Alright, cosplay time!

The idea of Marinette and Adrien switching superhero alteregos is always a fun one. Would be hilarious if Ladybug and Chat Noir would actually swap kwamis and Miraculous even if for just one day. I also love the image of Marinette and Adrien in each other's costumes.

Never heard of eyelash glue, but yikes! Adrien better be careful when removing the mask later. The skin problem could potentially get him in trouble with his father.

Ah, even when dressed as Lordbug, he's still a pun master. I can't wait to see Chat Noire try her hand at punning.
4/21/2018 c7 Animation Adventures
Short chapter, but I liked it focusing on Adrien's conflicting emotions after the game and heated argument two people in his life had.

Plagg was fun. First spitting cheese onto Adrien by accident, and then he casually tells Adrien he manifested from the energies of the universe. Only Plagg could say that like 'eh, just a thing'.

Looks like our leading lady and our favorite cat are considering talking to Hawkmoth like discussed at the game. Fun stuff. Let's see where that leads.
4/20/2018 c8 3Lecordonbleu28
Laddiebug maybe? I’m not sure...
4/20/2018 c8 5lDragonElf
This story is fabulous so far! I look forward to the next update.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »