for The Exchange

11/11/2020 c9 3ArtisticQuill
Aaargh! SOO CUTE! I LOVE THIS!
5/11/2020 c9 TubbyPusheen
Lol the birds name is ichigo so cute doesn’t sasori’s English voice actor also play ichigo from bleach 3
4/6/2020 c9 Phanieste
Great fic!
5/12/2019 c1 mizz kee
This is awesome. I can't stop smiling
3/26/2019 c9 Dobbyhasnomastr
This was such a cute story!
1/5/2019 c9 7Sakuya-han
Oh my! This was one of the most satisfying reads I had in a looong time. I usually don't like AU's, but as you pointed out, with SasoSaku there is not much of a choice in the matter.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS GEM. I absolutely adore it. No doubt gonna read it a few more times (not enough of this pairing out here in my opinion).
Don't have much on the side of concrit, luckily for you. No bad spelling, no things that wouldn't make sense in Naruto's world (the AU is quite believable). All in all, amazing read.
Thanks again for sharing! Love~
9/13/2018 c9 Kedrane
Ohhh! Ohhh! This was by far to sweet! Theirs not enough fanfics like this! Great job !
8/4/2018 c9 FALLING-ANGEL24
This was soooo freaking cute! It definitely need waaaaay more love!
6/8/2018 c9 xyra23
so freaking cute. seemed a little rush though, or I just want to read some more. would be interesting to see on how team 7 will react on the sequel esp kakashi. can't wait to read it.
4/2/2018 c9 2thymoondragon
This is absolutely one of the cutest SasoSaku fics ever. Going to read the sequel now~
3/30/2018 c9 Hobipan
This is one of the cutest fics I have read, it’s so good I could die
3/23/2018 c9 Yun
Yes we need definitly more of this! And it's good that it is not so fast paced and Sakura not immediatly falling of the charmes of Sasori. Thank you!
3/25/2018 c9 1Targaryen Breaker
Ugh, love love LOVEEEED this. Seriously, so cute and light and loved how both characters were written. Very well done
3/23/2018 c9 xMistakenMusicx
YAAAS SASORI YAAAAS. Loverboy, I support you~ I love SasorixSakura, and this just hits the spot. I look forward to the sequel! Thanks for writing this!
3/24/2018 c9 4loftier
Well, this was adorable! I'm hoping for the sequel to come soon!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »