for ABCs of Coco

1/3/2020 c9 Biggest coco fan
omg this is so good can you please write a whole fic about chapter 9 its to good for only one shot love your work btw I was a big fan of poco loco
12/15/2019 c10 Eris
Awesome oneshot. So funny and hilarious. Please write more.
12/15/2019 c10 56FashionLuver98
I know you’re doing the alphabet but could you do a part 2 of when he comes through with his family.
12/11/2019 c8 Eris
Awesome oneshots. Very fascinating. Please write more.
12/10/2019 c1 Guest
Can you do some of hecktor and emelda between that one year time gap at the end of the movie. It is interesting to think of how Imelda takes everything after miguel leaves especially after learning the reason why hecktor never returned home. Also hecktor meating his family and getting used to everything.
6/10/2018 c2 3mtampiquena
This is so cute! I love Héctor so much and the love he has for Coco is so sweet! Even though we didn't see a lot of it in the movie, I'm so glad that pieces like this exist to give a better picture. Thank you so much!
6/10/2018 c1 mtampiquena
This is the cutest story of Imelda and Héctor ever! I love how accurate it is to the characters, and I'd like to think that this is exactly how it went down with them finding out they were having a baby. Awesome work!
4/15/2018 c7 Guest
This is a little more Percabeth than Imector, but good
4/3/2018 c7 86HotXbun
She got him the guitar! So romantic!
4/3/2018 c6 HotXbun
Greedy jerk.
4/3/2018 c5 HotXbun
He’s a jerk Miguel! A mudering jerk!
4/3/2018 c4 HotXbun
Poor Hector. Curse you Ernesto!
4/3/2018 c3 HotXbun
Hector and Coco better hope that Imelda doesn’t find out, or their going to get it with her shoe!
4/3/2018 c2 HotXbun
It was so sweet how worried Hector was about dropping Coco.
4/3/2018 c1 HotXbun
Yay! They’re going to be a Mama and Papa!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »