for Final Life

5/7 c17 1Slightly Awkward Fangirl
Personally, I thought it would be cooler if Erik found out about what happened before, but mmmm its still a delicious fanfiction
5/7 c12 Slightly Awkward Fangirl
I will die for charming Raoul and I'm not even kidding
5/7 c5 Slightly Awkward Fangirl
I was just as nervous as raoul reading this haha,,
5/7 c4 Slightly Awkward Fangirl
So it took raoul like 5k words to realise he was gay for dat ass. Nice.
5/7 c3 Slightly Awkward Fangirl
OH MY GOD. I DID NOT EXPECT THAT AT ALL. I ACTUALLY FREAKING SCREAMED IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING.
5/11/2018 c17 1Lalaithion Haldirion
Nooo! I’m so sad that it ended.. Keep writing stories! Please! I live this story so much! You did a great job!

Your obedient servant
5/5/2018 c16 Guest
I'm slightly ashamed to say I let out a very rough whisper scream when Erik said he loved them...
5/4/2018 c16 Lalaithion Haldirion
YAY! Erik finally said he loves them! Even though it might have been because he was really tired... At least he still said it lol. Can’t wait for the next chapter to come out! Keep it up!

Your obedient servant
5/4/2018 c16 The-Phantom-Weirdo
BABY IN A TRENCH COAT
4/28/2018 c15 Lalaithion Haldirion
Ohhhh man! That was too close for comfort. Of course to advance the plot, things must happen. Things like this.. Great job! No grammarical mistakes or typos (that I can see.) so all is well!

Your obediamt servant
(Who is not O.G.)
4/24/2018 c14 Lalaithion Haldirion
Hey! Great job as always, but I think you have a couple typos.

“I can’t believe you dont have chicken noddle soup”

Can you correct it to noodle please?

Erik ate the soul

It’s soup right? Unless Antoinette happened to cook souls then it makes sense.

Anyway, great job and thanks for the new chapter!

Your obedient servant,
(I really want to say “O.G.” here..”)
4/21/2018 c13 Lalaithion Haldirion
Nice! Glad you stuck in the cuddles! I love this chapter! It gives them a chance to so call, “advance” their relationship a bit more. Great job as always!

-Eponine S Daae
4/17/2018 c11 Guest
Hey! I just read your newest chapter and realized that I don’t know which Phantom mask, or which Phantom, you’re basing him on. I remember the fact that it’s a full face mask like Charles Dance’s Phantom but I wasn’t sure if it’s his Phantom.
4/17/2018 c12 Lalaithion Haldirion
Yay! They are such a cute trio. Beautiful remix on the lyrics. Amazing as always! Keep it up!

-Eponine S Daae
4/13/2018 c11 Guest
I just binged more (if not all) of your stories based around The Phantom of The Opera and I have to say, I am extremely happy to see that you’re still updating your books!
25 Page 1 2 Next »