for The Wolf Lord

8/19 c44 2Dr8gn
Shiiit PLEASE update
1/10 c27 N. A. Wennerholm
They seriously should have got hold of the Queen and have her Threat death for using those damned demons for guards and having those damned things near a school full of children. I seriously hate how to many authors ignore an obvious solution to the corruption in the magical community in Great Britain. And I have even seen some view The Wizards as a separate nation with in a nation I know the Royal Family would tolerate such a Thing Because they would never have allowed a total desperation. They would be charge with sedition and treason. I even remember in one Story Umbridge refused to acknowledge and accept the Queen's Authority thus she tried to kill the Queen as a result she was shot and Killed. Thus the rest of the Magical Community learned that the penalty for the crimes ai mentioned above is death. And Fudge was sent to prison with his magic bound or stripped for the rest of his natural Life.
12/13/2020 c44 35sevvyboy1fangirl
please please please update this! it is so good!
12/10/2020 c1 Guest
Ass.
8/22/2020 c44 wolfzmasterz
This is an amazing story! I love it. It is so hard to find good werewolf stories, and I can’t wait to see what happens when James starts training Bell. Will she be strong enough to be is alpha bitch or will she be part of his pack at all? Will James be strong enough to survive grayback? What will the future bring? What happens when James becomes the alpha of alphas in Europe? Will that make him his own alpha or will that make his alpha that much stronger? I can’t wait to see what you do with this.
5/27/2020 c44 Jameslw
Great story please continue
5/5/2020 c1 12Hit1903
Binge read it today. Not a bad story though lot of pointless drama and not enough action. Still it was worth reading
4/21/2020 c35 ashenerden
Yeah I binge read it in just one day. It was good enough I guess. I feel like there was a lot of pointless drama around Lupin family. Remus is a failure as a father, very weak personality IMHO. So disappointing to see the alpha werewolg Harry be so submissive to practically everyone.
I feel the story is very slow paced and without a good reason. 35 chapters of pointless student drama and he didn't really create a friendship or relationship that isn't superficial.
4/20/2020 c44 3Camille785
This is the best Werewolf!Harry fanfiction I have ever read! The writing style is captivating, all chapters are interesting, and the plot is simply incredible! I truly wish this story is not abandoned, and that you will complete it, especially with that last AN hinting to a identity reveal and the Triwizard Tournament!
4/11/2020 c44 omh666
Looking forward to the next update, even if it's been a few months since the last. This is a really well done story; in truth, this might be the best Harry's a werewolf story I've read here to date.
4/11/2020 c38 omh666
I absolutely love the end of this chapter! That was awesome.
4/11/2020 c26 omh666
If the attack on Harry happened the way it did in the book, given you haven't indicated otherwise, then he should still have the cursed scar, and still be able to speak to serpents. Now, I have seen other Harry is a werewolf fics that claim the wolf curse/spirit forces out the horcrux/curse in his scar, which would likewise remove his ability to speak to serpents... Hmmm.
4/11/2020 c25 omh666
Some really interesting details in this chapter. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
4/11/2020 c21 omh666
Aah, now that's a stupid set of rules for a duel. She can use the cheering charm and depending on how you classify it the tickling jinx... Some people call it a charm, even though it's a "jinx". What's he going to do, transfigure blades of grass into feathers? can't charm them to tickle her...
4/11/2020 c18 omh666
Not the way I was expecting things to go. Thought he'd transform and test how well a werewolf can handle dementors. Still an interesting direction though.
307 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »