for The Wolf Lord

4/14/2019 c36 phoenix-rob
great update. wonder what James will do/plan so he can take on Greyback again.
4/14/2019 c36 Sparhawk537
Intriguing how this chapter has gone- glad you’re still working on this!
4/13/2019 c36 Kalstorm99
Awesome chapter.
4/13/2019 c36 1Richard Lovelace
Great. I mused Hestia.
3/23/2019 c35 Zeta710
Alright
Just read the whole thing
Good shit
3/18/2019 c35 airwalker
Great chapter, keep up the great work! :) Is Katie coming back in to the picture anytime soon?
3/20/2019 c35 Elle Ryder
Really enjoying your story so far
It’s pretty interesting and not like what I’ve read concerning hpworld’s werewolves, so i like it.
The spell they’ve been casting on him, is it like a notice-me-not or a glamour spell? Also does he not need glasses?(did i miss where you mentioned that?)
Also did Susan tell her aunt about seeing James transform or Madame Pomfrey (ya know when she was whispering to them?)
Also how old exactly is Morgan? Is she 7 or 6?
Looking forward to the next update :)
3/19/2019 c35 brodylopa
This is a good fic the best werewolf one I have read over. Tough sometimes I feel like the story is not making alot of progression 160k words and they still have not hit the winter break and James is still a bit to weak for my liking he should at least be able to put up a decent fight not get shit stomped. I get the greyback is the strongest werewolf in Britten but I wished James at least hurt him a bit. Also is this going to be Harem or who is the final pairing with James?I hope after the winter break he got help form his Alpha and he could atleast stand up for himself and not just get pushed around by the big luck writing the next chapter hopefully it comes out soon.
3/18/2019 c35 geekymom
Fantastic chapter!
3/18/2019 c35 Sparhawk537
Thank you for another excellent chapter! More, as soon as you are able to, please!
3/17/2019 c9 6Egnoder
"To which Remus eyebrowed back, "Hey, he is your son too.""

Freaking loved that bit.
3/17/2019 c35 phoenix-rob
Great chapter.
3/17/2019 c35 1Richard Lovelace
Thank you. This Fock is great.
3/17/2019 c35 Kalstorm99
cool chapter.
3/14/2019 c1 7jabarber69
Hey good story... but... Remus would make the BIGGEST FUCKING MISTAKE of his life if he left the perfect life he has now and took his family back to that cess pool of a country!
307 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »