for The Wolf Lord

4/11/2020 c8 omh666
That's a concept I never even thought of regarding the map. Interesting, and would explain the plot hole in the books too. Nicely played.
4/11/2020 c7 omh666
That was actually a question I've had since the vow about James/Harry's identity. How will the map display him? The name was actually changed, so technically speaking, his name isn't Harry Potter anymore. But will that stand in the rules of magic of this story?
4/10/2020 c4 omh666
Haa, that's funny. I've been hearing Powerwolf each time I read your story.
3/29/2020 c44 3HDTaggart
Wow, what a cool story. I really like the unique approach to werewolves you have here. I hope this is not abandoned, it is just too good for that.
2/3/2020 c44 2Karou WindStalker
I seriously look forward to reading more of this, whenever it’s released
1/24/2020 c1 2TheEmbodimentOfSins
I still don’t see why you gave him a new name... “Harry James Lupin” sounds good..
1/21/2020 c9 1Inquisitor Xarius
Please don’t let this be abandoned this is easily one of my favorite HP Fanfiction stories I’ve ever read.
1/20/2020 c43 Philodice
I suppose there could be glamour on the finger
12/19/2019 c44 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Interesting. I look forward to Harry/James meeting Katie again and them maybe becoming a thing and she being his potential mate? I think it would do wonders for them to either move to the USA like the Lupins and let her learn control like they do. Keep it up!
12/19/2019 c19 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
So she must have seen him partially transform in order to protect them. Yet, shes being scared of the person who protected her. Kinda stupid as shit if you ask me. Like he protected you, but because he's a werewolf and you've kinda figured it out your going to alienate him. Kinda a bitch thing to do.
12/19/2019 c44 RandoFox
Hope this isn't abandoned, I'm really enjoying this story.
12/18/2019 c8 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Really not happy with Katie and the twins blowing this out of proportion.
12/18/2019 c5 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
I hope Sprout learns to teuatbhim, I feel like he's going to be critical in spots as he learns to transform on his own. Which will also be good for his anger and reigning in the wolf.
12/17/2019 c9 RandoFox
Does Harry's real name show up on the marauders map?
12/17/2019 c5 RandoFox
Liked the fineas and pherb reference
307 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »