for The Wolf Lord

10/10/2019 c44 1Richard Lovelace
Great chapter. Exited for the tournament. Thank you.
10/10/2019 c1 rmw5763
Interesting premise. Can't wait to read more. Sorry if I don't review much,but do enjoy a good story.
10/9/2019 c44 Kalstorm99
Cool.
10/9/2019 c44 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Interesting view of Katie's new life. Thanks for sharing!
10/9/2019 c44 1Inquisitor Xarius
The story is progressing well I think and I can’t wait for the next chapter. I have also started my own Fanfiction as of the last 3 months and is still in progress. Also when are we going to hear about Hermione in France. Because I thought what if she comes with the beauxbatons delegates from France for the tournament. And perhaps maybe Neville, Ron, or Draco recognize her from first year.
10/9/2019 c8 Pecan Crisp
There was one moment in this chapter where you referred to him as Harry, rather than James. Wasn't sure if this was on purpose or not.
10/9/2019 c2 Pecan Crisp
I'm assuming you mean specifically across water, and not over or on it? Only, in book 4 the other two schools crossed water magically, but neither were cast across it, but over (or under) it.
9/21/2019 c43 4BROMBROS
Rogue not rouge
9/21/2019 c39 BROMBROS
tracking spells not tacking spells
9/20/2019 c32 Enclave123
I am now sad I only have 11 more pages as of yet
9/20/2019 c31 Enclave123
Wouldn't Remus have taught katie and known eachother from that
9/19/2019 c8 BROMBROS
"Shut up Malfoy!" Ron I am assuming. Draco responded with we and not me?
9/18/2019 c1 Enclave123
Btw I'm pretty sure Remus knew Sirius was innocent but because Sirius had no trial and because he was a werewolf the ministry ignored him
9/9/2019 c43 Caver Floyd
So they decided to stay in America. Wonder how Dumbledore is going to deal with them disappearing and losing his teacher.
9/2/2019 c17 4Khatix
Dementors attack a pure blood girl and student also neice of Head of the DMLE, yeah that will raise a shit storm.
307 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »