FanFiction.Net
for Reincarnations

4/2/2018 c2 jenuzumaki
I have no problem with Naruto being stronger than normal. But I think it’s too early for him to master nature chakra, the change in eye color or any skin markings are signs of mastering the said chakra. And the cross pupils were the signs for completing or mastering toad sage. Maybe give him the same markings as Hashirama to show that he’s using nature chakra, although I’m not familiar with the eye changes if any on the Shodaime. But making him stronger even though his sage mode isn’t complete should be okay.
I’m against him calling Yugao as Kaasan, maybe nee-san only. Maybe make him treat both Yamato and Yugao like his older siblings. I’m being unfair I know, but the only one I can see him treating like his mother would be Tsunade.
4/2/2018 c3 ByakuSharingan123
Hey this story is pretty good! I only have one request: Please don't make Naruto OP right off the bat. I think it would be better if he awakened his latent powers (control over 5 chakra natures etc.) in his Shippuden-age. And please don't give him a dojutsu.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
4/2/2018 c2 orein123
Great start. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Also, a bit of punctuation advice: all punctuation marks are attached to the preceding word with no spaces in between. Almost all of your question and exclamation marks have had a space between them and the word they followed. Doesn't really change what they mean, but as an english professor once told me, the purpose of standardized formatting is to tell us what is happening without drawing our attention away from the words. If it breaks the format, it screams out more than a misspelled word or improper grammar.
4/1/2018 c2 YMCM
I agree with the last two reviewers, Doujutsu Naruto is overused, while six paths Naruto is rare. Also, give Naruto his ability to fly early! It would be cool to see a young Naruto flying and his reaction to it. That being said, great chapter!
4/1/2018 c3 1Brutally Honest Reviewer
wklson jordo has it right. its really annoyong seeing people just throwing doujutsu on naruto
4/1/2018 c3 SrWilsonMr
Dude, please continue this fanfic. It is incredibly difficult to find a fanfic in which Naruto has the transformation of the Ashura mode. And when he does, they put the naruto with the sharingan or the rinnegan, I do not know what their fetish is in seeing naruto with a doujutsu. For me Naruto should have only the Ashura chakra, he not created to possess some doujutsu. So the fanfics that put Naruto in with some special eye misses point with me, so I'm really loving this fanfic that escapes the cliche. Please post the next chapter soon. (I love naruhi, so you gave me more reason to like this story)
4/1/2018 c3 2bloody dragon fang
nice chapter, still got the gentlemen idea in my mind
3/22/2018 c1 TheOne76
Good ass start, keep it up
3/9/2018 c1 ElementShots
Yes naruhina and no Harlem in this story please
3/9/2018 c2 bloody dragon fang
When Naruto wakes up he should kiss Hinata on the hand like a gentlemen
3/9/2018 c2 3ReverseFlash1995
Good chapter once again, my friend!
3/9/2018 c1 ReverseFlash1995
Great job so far! I look forward to us working together.
3/9/2018 c2 Splaaash-attack
That was a cute chapter.
3/9/2018 c2 Ezeakel
Intersting chapter aand good plot.
I want to ask if yo could make a small harem for naruto?
And the readers can vote for the member of the harem.

Think about it