FanFiction.Net
for Transformers Animated Season 5: Live Like Legends

2/24/2019 c26 18Alexandria Prime
Whoa, whoa, whoa! WHAT?! Ultra Magnus was the Fallen the whole entire time?! I so did not see that coming! But now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense. The Fallen is like a mixture of Purple Man and some kind of psychic. This just got Weird.

And I can't believe you did that to Bumblebee! But I have a feeling I know how he's going to get his voice back if it is you-know-who as the villain for the next season. I still can't believe you did that, though!
2/17/2019 c25 Alexandria Prime
Past bots meeting Future bots. Yup, knew that was gonna happen. Hopefully the Fallen, and Galvatron finally die. I wanna see them die!
2/9/2019 c24 Alexandria Prime
O.O TIME TRAVEL? Oh, this is gonna get awkward real quick! But what does this have to do with finding the Ark?
1/21/2019 c23 Alexandria Prime
Professor Sumdac! Nooooooo! Oh, poor Sari. Well, at least the plan sort of worked and Sari's back!

And the ARK? Isn't that Solus Prime's ship? Or was that the Lost Light?
11/29/2018 c21 Guest
Have you thought parts similar to Thor awakening his powers at rainbow bridge, or Quicksilver saving at school from an explosion?
If so, there should be a few characters who could do those seens.
11/26/2018 c21 Alexandria Prime
Oh pit. Chromia, Magnus, and Ratchet. This is getting really interesting.

So was it Solus that saved Optimus?
11/15/2018 c20 Guest
OH GOD IT'S INFINITY WAR ALL OVER AGAIN!
9/22/2018 c20 Alexandria Prime
Serious Infinity War vibes here! Poor Ironhide. But you had slagging better not kill Chromia! My cybertronian Gamora! And I'm guessing Sunstreaker is the cybertronian version of Nebula.
9/8/2018 c19 Alexandria Prime
I figured it out- DON'T YOU DARE!
9/1/2018 c18 Alexandria Prime
Optimus' mom? Solus Prime? Things just got interesting.

And Galloway's gone! Yay! I hated that guy!
8/26/2018 c17 Alexandria Prime
I always hated Galloway. And Chumley was there! Why didn't you do the "Boobie trap that actually catches boobies" line? I love that line!
8/20/2018 c16 Alexandria Prime
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FINALLY! WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING SINCE THE FOURTH EPISODE HAS FINALLY COME TRUE! YAAAAAAYYYY!

And honestly, the Optimus/Elita reunion reminded me of Thor: The Dark World.

Now, to wrap up these crazy past two Stellar Cycles is to have Prowl come back from the dead! And since he hasn't appeared at all since this season started, I'm guessing that's gonna be true. ;-)
8/4/2018 c15 2W.G. Fenter
I can’t wait to see the mirror counterparts of Slipstream, the Fallen, the Starscream clones, and the other Decepticons in the next chapter.
8/4/2018 c15 18Alexandria Prime
Not as drowsy as you thought you'd be, huh? By the way, did your family say that you were saying funny stuff? Because that's what usually happens.;)

I knew there was something up with that Sari. But I was not expecting Shattered Glass counterparts.O.O And come on! No Optimus?! YOU'RE KILLING ME OVER HERE!
7/31/2018 c14 Alexandria Prime
Sari! Yay! Two-parter, huh? MAKE IT QUICK! And get better soon!
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »