for The Benefits of Amnesia

6/19 c2 Guest
Incredible. Flawless. I don’t normally like crack, but this is beyond delightful.
6/3 c4 Nelkul
This is...UhMAZING! Link and Ganon trying to talk to each other through the mind call still gets me so good. I love how you oh so casually subvert the logical Link and Zelda tropes fanfic falls into (not saying I don’t love those very tropes, it’s just so nice to see those all blown away with such great humour). Thanks for making me laugh!
4/23 c1 maelstrom969
Link calling Zelda baby was a lot funnier than I expected it to be haha!
3/31 c3 3DorritosRBomb
Omg the dialog between Zelda and Gannon had me dying! So funny!
2/27 c2 1Comic Mikeyy
Ganon reminds me of Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising, and I love it.
12/15/2018 c4 1phantasmoon
This is probably the first crackfic I've ever favorited. It's really refreshing! It's certainly intriguing seeing Link laid back like this and not his usual stoic self. And Ganon too! I can't stop laughing whenever Ganon scene came up. It's really hilarious. Nice to see that Zelda has humor and acts like her age for once.
11/25/2018 c4 1SnowCrystal802
SO DAMN FUNNY! Laughed myself to tears. I love this version of Ganon so much. He's fun. Best line... 'But we're in the middle of tiddlywinks.' Laughed for a whole minute. Very well written. Well doneXD.
10/17/2018 c4 wonderlandbomb
Haha! This was such a fun read! Thank you so much for writing it!
8/28/2018 c1 132rebecca-in-blue
Here from the review-a-thon and fandom-blind, and this is a well-done first chapter. I really like the opening between Zelda and Calamity, and how you show-not-tell us their situation and Zelda's boredom with it. One of my fandoms, Miss Peregrine's, has characters living in a similar world of stasis, and you're much better at conveying it than I am. Also liked the dialogue between Zelda and Calamity - well-natured bickering that's a lot of fun to read.

The second half of the chapter, between Zelda and Link, really had me lol'ing. She's expecting a deep, "immaculate Hero" with lots of courage and supplies, and she gets pickup lines and smirks from a guy with no weapons! Her stunned reaction there is just great. Also like how from what little I knew of the video game, Zelda was a princess waiting to be saved, but here, she's been working very hard to achieve astral perfection and playing a part in her own rescue.
8/27/2018 c1 34VST
Hi, Mei,

Here from the C/P Reviewathon. I have only a little familiarity with the Zelda fandom but not the history or legend so I apologize in advance if I misinterpret anything.

Trapped with someone she doesn’t like is bad enough, but a 100 year quarantine was a complete surprise and the way they have to put up with each other got a good laugh. Even better is when Calamity tries to take credit for Zelda’s fame and legend: he returns to lay waste to the land, time and again, and each time she has to become “special” to stop him.

Having made a reference to astral projection in one of my most recent stories, I was quite interested in Zelda’s experience with it. She experiments and eventually learns, over the years, to manifest her projection so she can see Link when he awakens and give him the instructions he needs to save Hylia and her. Based on his response to her projection just after he awoke, I suspect my initial guess may have been correct: when manifesting her image, she probably never thought to take a moment to look at herself to see if her clothes went along with her! Maybe I’m completely wrong, but the suggestive nature of Link’s comments were pretty funny when viewed in that context.

Either way, this was a very nice introduction to the story with some very humorous elements. Very nice job!
8/27/2018 c2 purple-lightening
8/27/2018 c1 purple-lightening
Hi, Mei,

I am here from the Caesar's Palace's Forum Reviewathon to check this story out.

Okay, so I am not really familiar with the Legend of Zelda fandom so may review won’t really refer to the actually fandom but more the writing and content. Hope that’s okay!

So right off the bat I did like the opening sentence. It conveys a lot in such few words and is well written. [“Fate endured her with the fortitude to endure rather much.”] It seems very fitting and sets the scene nicely. I also liked the language use in this too.

I love, love, love this sentence: [“What I can’t understand is how he fell in love with me in the first place. I only ever suggested he clean out his barn more regularly.”] This was friggin’ hilarious. That is one thing which I think you definitely excel at in this piece your dialogue. It is very funny, on-point and flows nicely. Some of it is very back-and-forth and snappy which is entertaining to read. Nothing is jarring or pulls you out of the world. It all pieces together nicely and is a fun crack fic to read!

Okay, the [“Like a hot buttered apple.”] has me literally laughing out loud. That was GOLD. While reading this I had a stupid smile on my face the entire time.

Although, I only vaguely know some of the characters in this I still feel that because of how you wrote this I can easily read it without getting lost or confused along the way. So thanks for that! Your clarity is clear and apparent in the entirety of this fic.

Overall, a very fun to read and amusing piece of writing. I loved the flirtiness of it. And the end sentence was a great note to end on!

~purplelightening
8/3/2018 c4 9Jadely
What a quirky, cute and well written story! With a very sweet ending as well- was a pleasure to read :)
6/22/2018 c4 45octocelot
Hddskakdjjs that was adorable the whole time. 10/10 would recommend.
6/22/2018 c1 octocelot
HAHAHAHAHA. whAT. this was so amusing and I don't even know Legend of Zelda but I'm going to read on.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »