for Vampire poems

5/10/2003 c7 13Aberlemno
*_* Sweet and romantic! (I don't know what that smiley means but I like the look of it. What I meant it for was sort of "*blink-blink* Cool poems...". It might have a proper meaning though.)
4/14/2003 c5 Aberlemno
That's a great poem and the story on your site is also brilliant ^^ *sniffle* *ahem* Just something in my eye, that's all *sniffle* ...
3/30/2003 c4 Aberlemno
Well if the story can't go on this site then definitely put a link up. I have to read it ^^

Is it gonna be as good as these poems, cos if it is, it'll be wonderful. . .
3/29/2003 c3 Aberlemno
I wanna know about this story. . . will you stop saying your poems suck please because they do not. Heh, I love vampires. . .Are you gonna put the story up here or is it an original one? Can't remember if you said. . .Whaichever, after seeing these poems I'm definitely gonna read it ^^
3/29/2003 c2 Aberlemno
O_O Damn, you''re just too good at this! I'd love to know about the story! ^^ You rock!
3/28/2003 c1 Araschid
whoa... that was good. It's VERY good. hahaha. I'm at a loss for words.
3/28/2003 c1 Aberlemno
That is absolutely, incredibly brilliant. (Oh, and how did you get the font to go like that? Is this the default now or can you change it?)

I should really read some of the Anne Rice books sometimes. I meant to but I'm always reading something else.

"The wine of life,

The life of death," Great lines. . . You should write more poetry.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service