for Sabrina's Rebellion

11/2/2019 c1 StarBun29
i really like the idea of sabrina doing this
10/8/2018 c1 4danifan3000
if Sabrina has been doing all of Chloe's homework since the first grade then Chloe should be sent back to first grade and work her way back up.
4/15/2018 c1 5hunter81095
This is a funny little one shot, but there is one thing that must be stated here.

It is a deerstalker hat, not deerskin.
4/7/2018 c1 1liliCartMan
"Mean that Sabrina fed up about Chloe, and with no regrets maybe, seeing her grin" ih ih ih I am already Mari dressed ad Sherlock Holmes :D
Mmm Caline Bustuer ad calm as usual but firm ad it is needed in this situation, I find it ad IC ad Marinette's quick thought :) what now? Is Chloe going to whine with her *slave* for the homework and test?
Please add another chapter: I CRAVE to see why this rebellion: did Agent Raincomprix open his daughter's eyes? Has Adrien told Sabrina something, stronger and more efficient than how he criticized Chloe in Despair Bear? Any reaction by him or Chloe?
3/7/2018 c1 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This fic was awesome and pretty funny.
3/5/2018 c1 500yellow 14
Go Sabrina! (Incidentally, if you like challenges, I've set up a Miraculous Challenges forum if you're interested.) Very funny indeed, keep writing
3/4/2018 c1 83KaliAnn
I always wondered what would happen if Sabrina grew a spine and Chloe finally had to her own work. Now I know.
3/4/2018 c1 4San Wolves
Nicely done. About time Sabrina did that.
3/4/2018 c1 7small-myth
All I can say is... GO SABRINA, it's about time that she did something like that, and looking forward to reading what happens next.