for Lascivious

9/22 c14 Guest
Thank you, Author-san! I've been ghost reading a lot of stories, and I'm glad to know a lot of authors are still updating. I'll be waiting for new updates.

Kudos! I love your stories, btw. You're simply amazing
8/31 c14 22D C JoKeR H S
LOL
Fon and Tsuna just b-fighting over Reborn, LOL X'D
8/31 c14 5TheMidgetTitanSlayer
Wait. What. IT ENDED!?

...was my first thought the moment I saw the completed status. But uuuuff, this was a really good read! I'm going to miss looking forward to the chapter updates /3

Favorite scenes, hmm, I'm a sucker for all the cute fluffy parts and the soft kisses but my favorite scene, I think was the whole part where Tsuna snapped before they pursued after the vampire gang to get Reborn back. And the whole Fon and Reborn interaction too.

That was so real and refreshing, because usually, Reborn is seen as someone who's so "if anyone's 'bout to get their ass whooped, it's not Reborn but you even though you think you have the upper hand in this fight". So yeah, the way you brought out the whole Reborn getting weakened and stuff, that was so real. I LOVED IT.

And woot woot! Looking forward to more fics like this! Thank you for your hard work!
8/30 c1 NamineRae
I wish there were 3 endings with the scenarios you mentioned _

Thanks for the story!
8/30 c14 6Lilac Gemini
i really love the quick and cute ones, actually
8/30 c14 katsekala
I had fun reading it! Many kisses!
8/28 c13 22D C JoKeR H S
OH BOY! 0v0
THIS IS BADASS AND AWESOME!
I LOVE IT! XD
8/28 c13 saint.rhapsode
Just cause the maximum amount of pain to everyone. That's all I want from this story.
8/28 c13 katsekala
If you have such a dilemma, there is always the option of a threesome. Great chapter!
8/28 c13 35lilLovelyanime
Omg! You better not!
RebornxTsuna for life! With everything that's happened to tsuna and reborn they deserve a happy ending! Fon deserves to die in this fic!

Save those ideas for another fic. Also if this doesn't get a happy ending please leave a note in the summary...i don't think I can take a bad ending where tsuna and reborn aren't happy together :'(
8/23 c12 sakurakhadag
Hi! Thanks for the suffering Reborn! I prefer the vengeful sadistic Tsuna though. Can we keep him?
Btw, what finally clued you in to the actual reader count?
8/22 c12 Snowflakekitten234
Thank you my good man/woman/whatever you choose to identify by. Tryyyying not to offend so, yeah... Anyways, awesome as always. Love how even in thinking his boyfriend is dead or just kidnapped tsuna is still possessive as all hell. And how reborn doesn't even really care that vampires exist, he's just focusing on making sure his record isn't marred.
8/22 c12 katsekala
Intense chapter! Many kisses!
8/22 c12 22D C JoKeR H S
I love how vengeful Tsuna gets on 0.2 seconds, LOL X'D
And WAH! REBORN GOT BIT?!
(0-0 the mental image of Tsuna having to shoot Reborn in the head... 8u8)
SAVE!
THE!
CUDDLY!
BOYOS! XD
(I love this, ah, this is so much fuun! XD)
8/22 c12 Guest
HYPED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I CAN'T WAIT!
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »