for Second Chances

1/5 c8 Luke Grotzke
I'm squealing like a freaking pig at the end of this chapter.
Like... how? How can you be this good at writing?
12/5/2020 c22 mysterious boyish rebel
Poor Emma. On a side note, even though they say that she is like Chloe, she actually is really a lot like her daddy. But like his Chat side
11/24/2020 c26 mysterious boyish rebel
Pawesome! Honestly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read (and I have read way too many). One of the best single Dadrien AUs as well. I also love the way the characters are written.
This story is also relatable for me. As someone who was raised by a single divorced dad, I can understand many of Adrien's struggles as a single dad, since my daddy faced them too. And I relate to Emma's behaviour as well (especially when Adrien was away), since when I was younger I would react like that, if not worse
10/7/2020 c1 Sandro.17
pls pls pls pls make a sequel
8/6/2020 c26 2Anna-Mae1242
I absolutely loved this story, like binge read the whole thing in one sitting. I haven't got much better to do in quarantine. This was a really well written story and was absolutely adorable. I don't care to much for ocs in the romance fanfics but Emma was to freaking adorable. This was a great way to spend my Thursday.
8/1/2020 c26 YingfaFx
Lovelly! Thanks!
7/24/2020 c2 WhoCares
You do realize that Marinette's last name is Dupanchang.
7/19/2020 c26 Evie pearl
love the story, u've a creative mind. Xoxo
7/13/2020 c26 Guest
i didn't get the dirty jokes until i reread it
7/2/2020 c26 35SPG inc
Nice, cute fic. Could have done with some more Lila bashing moments, cus let's face it- we love them
5/24/2020 c26 violet lilaccs