for Second Chances

5/13 c1 CartoonBandwagon
I usually don’t reread stories, but I think this is my 5th time coming back to this one. It’s a beautiful, wholesome story. And I wanted to be the 1,000th comment ;)
4/2 c11 DontcallmeLea
Hehehe, I just want to point out that the sunshine word in the last paragraph, feels that word has a double meaning. The actual meaning and sunshine as Adrien (because Mari or the fandom always called him sunshine)
3/17 c17 LadyDinamite
The funny thing? In my country (but that's depend of the friendship, you only do this with a close friend, like those that are always frequenting your house, or that you encounter at least one day per week, which is kind of the case with Adrien and Marinette here), slapping a friend's butt in a playful manner (just like she did) is not only NOT a big deal, but no one bats an eye. We have a very tactile culture (in informal settings, you says 'hello' hugging and kissing someone on the cheek, even if you never encountered the person before) and the pandemic is causing a huge toll in our mental health because now we can't hug anymore :(
12/11/2021 c26 SunPho3n1x
I love this story so much! I have read it multiple times. Thank you so much for writing this.
11/25/2021 c26 Kapel85
amazing story. love the romance, your writting is so good.
10/19/2021 c26 9oneintheworld
I read this for the first time three months ago, on AO3. And I can name a whole list of things I like about it. First of all, I loved the dynamic between Marinette and Emma, from how she goes from nanny to adoptive mother (scratch adoptive, actually). I have especially enjoyed the bond between those two, so this was one reason I liked it.
Additionally, I also like how you wrote in the tragedies that Marinette and Adrien had to face. Indeed, that was a reason for those two to connect, and ultimately, they found solace in one another.
Once again, this is one of the best fanfics I've read. Good work - keep it up:)
9/24/2021 c26 SunPho3n1x
This was a great story! Emma is adorable! Thank you for writing this.
8/14/2021 c21 3Elizabeta Jerose
It’s kinda hilarious the connections Alya has for a wedding, a mom for a caterer, friends and friends father for clothes, same friends parents for pastries and cake, a DJ for a husband…
8/11/2021 c26 9royale26
Wonderfully written.
6/7/2021 c21 liv
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I READ THIS, I NEVER GET BORED! I LOVE THIS!
6/7/2021 c19 liv
LOL I JUST HAD TO READ THIS AGAIN IT'S SOOOOO GOOD! IT'S THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!
6/5/2021 c26 liv
OMG I LOVE THIS AND IM SO SAD IM DONE WITH IT! I LOVED IT YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB!
6/5/2021 c25 liv
AHHHHH YASSSSS ITS AMAZING!
6/5/2021 c24 liv
OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! IM SO SAD IM ALMOST DONE WITH IT! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
6/5/2021 c23 liv