FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

1/4/2019 c26 2tineabean11
This story was absolutely incredible! Everyone was in character, the events, and problems were realistic, and you write beautifully. I absolutely loved reading it! Thank you for writing it, thank you!
12/29/2018 c26 Bekah
I am begging you, PLEASE WRITE A NOVEL. I was up until 3 am reading this. I read the entire thing in less than 2 days. I LOVE your writing. Keep up the fantastic work. Reading more of your stuff currently.
12/8/2018 c26 130Snavej
I'm not crying you're crying.
genuinely was waiting for the "you're not my real mum" thing from Emma but it never came and it was just perfect the whole time and I'm so happy and I didnt do anything else all evening but read this
11/24/2018 c22 Guest
i love this story so much, and i absolutely love sabine and marinette's relationship, they're so close
11/21/2018 c26 Teenylambofgod
This... was an absolute pleasure to read! I loved every single part of it. It is so well written and thought out. Every emotion comes through very clearly. Thank you so much for writing this.
11/11/2018 c26 Guest
BY FAR MY FAVOURITE FANFIC I LOVE IT
11/6/2018 c16 FutileDesire
haha
the ending was funny
11/6/2018 c14 FutileDesire
I honestly can't with the Mrs. Kurtzburg
11/6/2018 c13 FutileDesire
Honestly, I really feel like skipping to the last chapter to see if they get together. I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE!
But I am going to try to wait!
11/6/2018 c7 FutileDesire
As much as I hate that ship, I loved the way you plained how Marinette and Nathanael met and their honeymoon and the gift. It was so SWEET!
11/6/2018 c3 FutileDesire
so if she is a widow, can you change her last name back to Dupain-Cheng? please?
I'm sorry but everytime I hear Kurtzburg I cringe
11/6/2018 c2 FutileDesire
umm
ew
did she marry Nathaniel and get divorced?
if she did, why didn't her last name change back?
but otherwise, AMAZING STORY SO FAR!
I'm sorry but i just hate Marithaniel (if the ship name is wrong don't blame me 'cause i searched it up on the internet since i didn't know what it was)
11/2/2018 c1 chronus79
help me stay alive while canon slowly kill me
10/30/2018 c26 Guest
I'd really like the story to continue!
10/28/2018 c9 JPTeenMira72
Hello, I was wondering if alya purposely set up adrien and mari to meet each other ‘coincidently’ or was it actually a fluke
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »