FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

10/24/2018 c1 6Whovianeverlark17
this is so adorable! I love every bit of it. I fell in love with Emma in the first chapter, and just the way you wrote everyone... this was so good! I love it!
10/24/2018 c26 Reader 375
Wow, this was something incredible
Thank yo uso much for sharing such talented writing with us. This story moved along at the PERFECT pace... you did a great job with that considering how sticky all of their situations were. And honestly BLESS YOU for making Gabriel and Nathalie get together- I adored that so much. You really did a fantastic job. Thank you again.
10/22/2018 c26 YellowDaisies5
I can't believe this is over. I got excited every time I saw this story was updated and read it as soon as possible. You are such a great writer, thank you for writing this story. I loved it so much and I am sad that it is over, but really happy with the way it ended. Thank you so much.
10/13/2018 c26 8AimeeGamieUnicorn
Absolutely LOVED this fan fiction! makes me kinda wish that's how the real show would end up.
10/9/2018 c26 2MckeeMaus
This was so incredibly heartwarming and wholesome! It tackled some big issues and as a single parent myself, I absolutely love the way you wrote the family relationship. Theres a FEW spelling/grammar mistakes, but overall I'd still give this a 10/10. Going into my favorites folder to re read in the future. :)
10/9/2018 c26 Guest
Thank you.
10/7/2018 c26 FireWolfLover
I loved it, u always make the best stories
10/6/2018 c26 Guest
Wonderfully written story, a very hard topic and sadly it hurts to even think about but you did a wonderful job and I am truly glad I got to see it. Simply beautiful!
10/6/2018 c26 Guest
I am currently sobbing into my pillow right now as I type this review into my phone because that's how sad I am that this BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING story has come to an end. I first read The Love Of A Cat and fell in love, and I've been following this story since the start. You are an accelerated author and I always fall in love with the way you portray the characters, the plot. Please start another chapter story! Or continue Battle Between Bachelors or Hiding the Queen! That would seriously make my life complete!
10/5/2018 c26 1Galven
Good story, never heard of this Maerynn person before, what did she write?
10/5/2018 c26 daisysjames
OHMYGG IT'S DONE ALREADY? for real?
10/4/2018 c26 Marichat4ever
This was one of my top five stories, and it was absolutely beautiful! You did amazing on it, and the updates came in swiftly all the time. Thank you for such an amazing story. Keep writing more, because it is all Miraculous!
10/4/2018 c26 47marauderluverz
so, I have waited to read the epilogue because I couldn't bring myself to accept that it was over. this is such a beautiful story and I'm glad that i found it when there were still like 7 chapters left to post. that way i got to enjoy the journey a little more. Love your work and I look forward to reading anything else you write.
10/4/2018 c26 Unitato722
YES. Just... YEAAAAAAS

I love this so so much!

I'll be honest I expected a bit more Lila drama after they got engaged, but the way you wrote it was just... how to put this... magical :3

Thank you for writing this, and thank you for all the emotions and fluff and angst you put us readers through. I do not regret squealing in class for a second at the moment where he proposed to her in front of Emma, it just made my heart melt T-T 3

You are an amazing human, and I hope you can remember that. I look forward to reading any future stories of yours! *blows kiss*
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »