FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

10/4/2018 c26 GUEST 2077
IS IT OVER?
PLS SAY ITS NOT OVER!
THIS STORY IS TO FLUFFY AND FUNNY!
PLS CONTINUE!
10/3/2018 c26 2Silvanon of the Orchard
What a sweet wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
10/3/2018 c26 Guest
you should do a jumanji welcome to the jungle au of miraculous tales of ladybug and chat noir
10/3/2018 c26 9Yellow Green Fish
Beautifully written, I like it! Keep up the good work!
10/3/2018 c26 21mayuralover
This is one of my favorite stories you've written. I'm so happy to have been here since the beginning and to have gone on this emotional journey. They have both learned so much about each other and loving and being parents and pretty much everything about being a family. This was so beautiful. Thank you.
10/2/2018 c26 10Bookz4life
love this story and I'm sad to see it end but thank you for writing this jem! cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
10/2/2018 c26 6Lady Ari
I must say I love, love, loved this story! I couldn't stop reading it! I think you captured the life of a single parent very well (I am one). It's so hard to juggle work, kids, housework, bills. I could fully sympathize with Adrien. I smiled tons about how you incorporated Bridgette and Felix in the story. Too cute! I do wonder if she ever told Adrien about the extent of her childhood crush. LOL That would be fun to read his reaction.

Keep up the good work!

Lady Ari
10/2/2018 c26 2TheUniqueFangirl
Ooooh this story was such a joy to read! It was absolutely amazing and beautiful and satisfied my Dadrian needs! I wasn't here from the start, but for the last couple of weeks I got excited every time you updated this story! I also read some of your other miraculous read and I loved them. I'll read more of your stuff when I have time, you're a great author! Anyway I really loved this story and I'll surely reread it some time in the future!
10/2/2018 c26 Thunderfiredragon
I love this story. It's beautiful and has a realness to it. Have followed it for ages and I am so glad I did. Thank you so much for posting it. Usually I like the angst of the abusive ex trope and the added drama with Chloe was something I admittedly was waiting for, but I prefer how you left it out. This is just a really sweet story about healing and coming together and it just feels pure. Thank you xx
10/2/2018 c26 Krispod
I smiled like a stupid idiot the entire time I read this story. It’s beautiful and full of love. I love how the family relationships and dynamics played out, the way you built ea h character was so real and honest and I just loved how you described every emotion and scene.

This was incredibly well done, you should be very proud of how it turned out :)
10/2/2018 c26 1weatetheoriginal
oof much fluff
10/2/2018 c25 Krispod
Just amazing. Like I literally cannot even right now. Death by fluff.
10/2/2018 c23 Krispod
Yay! Yay! yay!
Adriennette is what dreams are made of
10/2/2018 c26 19Wynni
Great wrap-up to a wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing it and the sneak peek into what might have been.
10/2/2018 c21 Krispod
Just when I was wondering when their first kiss was coming - bam!
I seriously wish I was an artist, I can picture this whole fic in my head and I wish I could turn it into reality.
Good call on making Sabrina the assistant, I think that’s awesome, and a good redemption for her.
Also I loved that Nino and marinette were best friends and Alya and Adrien were best friends. It’s a perfect mid up of the classic story. I think the Nino and mari friendship is so adorable and Alya being close with Gabriel is hilarious. It’s just perfect!
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »