FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

10/2/2018 c19 Krispod
This is amazing. I love how they act together, just perfect as always!
10/2/2018 c16 Krispod
Yay, Tikki!
Lol. Curse you Alya hahaha
10/2/2018 c13 Krispod
Stop making me feel so many feelings!
10/2/2018 c26 3yinyang122017
Well done! This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
10/2/2018 c26 16kittyrin
Such a cute ending! I loved that the cat was named Felix and the dog was Bridgette! XD I'm sorry to see this story end it was so good.
10/2/2018 c12 Krispod
Again. I’m smiling like an idiot. And I can’t stop.
10/2/2018 c11 Krispod
Ok listen. I’m sitting here reading this fic ... smiling like an idiot the whole time. - and now my face hurts. So thanks for that. ;)

This thing is so sweet and lovely. Your writing style is amazing. You’ve clearly spent so much time and effort on this, it really shows through.
10/2/2018 c26 JPTeenMir72
OMIGOD I LOVEEE THIS WHOLE THING THE FLUFF! HINT OF ANGST! ADORABLE DARIEN MOMENTS AND THEN MARINETTE COMES AND ADRIENS ALL LIKE OMG SHE SO CUT! AND THE EPILOGUE I LOVE EPILOUGES MEN FINDING OUT THERE GONNA BE A DAD IS PRICELESS AND ADRIEN NAW HE WAS ADORKABLE! Bloddy well done my author you have done very well and i love this and i love you dont stop you have boss ass talent *Kneels and praises* NEVER STOP AIGHT NO MATTER WHAT HATERS SAY THERE BEHIND YOU FOR A REASON(Sorry for caps i like to show how much i love things but it feels like Im screaming at you
10/1/2018 c26 JustNerdyEnough
I can’t believe it’s done! This story was amazing, i have loved following it! When I first read the description, I was skeptical but it turned out so well and has been so sweet. These two working through their trials and growing closer is such a wonderful example. I’ve read Maerynn’s stories, I came around a couple months after her passing. She was much loved and very talented. I have no doubt that she would have supported your writing. Like you said, you had already been working on this, there is no disrespect. Only art. Congratulations on a wonderful story!
10/1/2018 c26 10black neko hime
Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
You made good calculations when you decided what this story needed. It was the perfect amount of drama and humor.
I loved Emma's reactions. I'm so grateful that you were careful to develop the relationships between Marinette and Emma, as well as Adrien and Marinette.
10/1/2018 c26 Guest
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOODNESS
thankyouthankyouthankyou for posting this!
10/1/2018 c26 coolcari
Hello!
It's been a wild ride. I've enjoyed every minute of this story and love every piece of it! Kudos and all the best to you in whatever comes next!
love,
coolcari
10/1/2018 c26 6sweetXDmelody
I really loved this story! You write so well, and really realistic, which is the reason I enjoy reading this so much!
10/1/2018 c4 Krispod
Yep this is precious. Emma being terrified of being hit again is heart breaking, but I love how you had her cat plushie be named Plagg :) it’s so sweet :)
10/1/2018 c26 Wow
I loved this fic, it's so awesome.
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »