FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

6/5/2021 c22 liv
THEY BETTER MARRYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHH
6/5/2021 c21 liv
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSS!
6/5/2021 c19 liv
I WISH THEY KISSEDDDDD BUT THIS IS AMAZING
6/4/2021 c15 liv
LOVING IT! I HOPE THEY START DATINGGGG
6/4/2021 c13 liv
awwww I am loving this so far
6/4/2021 c5 liv
nvm I thought it was klutz burg lol but Adrien better not like Lila
6/4/2021 c4 liv
I LOVE THIS AND IM ONLY ON CHAPTER 5!
6/4/2021 c3 liv
ok I think I get it now, Mari's husband died but why is her last name klutz burg?! that's hilarious but I am loving this fanfic so far!
6/4/2021 c2 liv
Nvm it was Chloe but im loving this so far
6/4/2021 c1 liv
wait I just started reading this and was Mari the mom?
2/21/2021 c26 Heyyy
First off, this story was great. It was delightfully fluffy but you dealt with the serious issues very well in my opinion. All the character interactions were great and I loved that you took the time to redeem Sabrina and make Chloe somewhat sympathetic.
And I don't know if this story was supposed to be set in our universe's Paris but I assumed it was and there was just a few details that surprised me because they were distinctly non-french. If you don't care abt this kinda thing then just ignore me lol.

Anyway:
All the food was weird. Basically all the culinary references were (I think) American. I don't know a single French person who's ever made pancakes. The default is crêpes obviously. Chicken parmesan isn't a thing here oh and I've also never seen a fortune cookie irl.
Some holiday traditions were different than how things are done in France: gender reveal parties don't exist, there's no such thing as Holly you have to kiss under and kids open presents on Christmas Eve, in the evening instead of in the morning on Christmas day(usually there's a big dinner on Christmas Eve, after dinner the kid gets sent to clean up their room or something and when they come back the presents are under the tree)
And I'm pretty sure the schooling system was off? School is mandatory from age 3 in France so I was kinda of thrown for a loop when Emma went to school for the first time at 5 or 6?

And that's just the stuff off the top of my head, I didn't exactly take notes lmao
This isn't serious obviously but these observations were amusing to me so️
1/27/2021 c26 CookieMonsteeer1
really good stuff! is there a sequel if not please write one
1/5/2021 c8 Luke Grotzke
I'm squealing like a freaking pig at the end of this chapter.
Like... how? How can you be this good at writing?
1,000 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »