FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

9/3/2018 c19 8AimeeGamieUnicorn
What about the chocolate?
9/3/2018 c23 5Adena McGee
What a lovely conversation, first with Gabriel and then with Adrien. I’m glad she’s happy to move forward even if it’s little by little.

How old are they again, that they would need fertility treatments? Normally unless she’s nearing 40, she might not need to worry about that. Unless there’s some genetic issues. But I’m not a doctor. It just struck me since I had kids in my 30s, with my first one when I was 32. So some women have kids when they are a bit “long in the tooth”. Lol.
9/3/2018 c23 alascasugar
AAAAAAAAAAAA I love this fic so much.

I am so happy she agreed. Get gud, mari 3
9/3/2018 c23 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Awe, sooo sweet!
9/3/2018 c23 Bleach power
gebriel did a good needed that conversation.
9/3/2018 c23 Momochan77
It surprises me how I didn’t think of Gabriel giving Marinette advice. They’re exactly alike in this situation! And WOOHOO! They finally talked about marriage and kids! I’m excited to see how Emma handles this! See you next update!
9/3/2018 c23 1dogsrcool5
Please write more
9/3/2018 c23 1kimi0226
omg please tell me there are more chapters for this story or a follow up story!
9/3/2018 c23 puppichow233
D awww. We all saw that coming. I do love Gabriel without the hawk moth years. He really should have gone through grief counseling. The whole family should have. Sigh. Anyway, it's so Adrien, but how is having a proper discussion and asking someone to marry you a preposal? You don't need a ring to prepose. You don't even need them to get married. Still legally binding without overpriced jewelry. Sorry for ranting, I just hate how the media and advertising has made this industry (wedding) into a monster. But it's so like Adrien to be old fashioned (1950s)
9/3/2018 c23 Sherona849
YES. OMG YES.

I really want to fangirl but it's like nearly midnight here. Oh well.
9/3/2018 c23 enderverse
This is such a great story. Good pacing, good scenes.

Ever since I found out they were both dead though, I feel like they faked their deaths to run away with each other. Even though the timelines don't work well for that.
9/3/2018 c23 1UnderAgreste
I'm so happy for them! Most fiction likes to keep Gabriel aside, but I love his character. I often forget about his tragedy and while he's not handling in the best way in the show I'm really happy that he got some fatherly moments, even if they weren't with Adrien. By the way Emma is so realistic and Adrien is ever the gentlemen. Amazing characters and plot, this is one of my favourite fanfictions
9/3/2018 c23 Cappie B. Lion
I would like to give a shout out to Emma for moving this along.
9/3/2018 c23 5LaViolaViolaRosa
Aww, sweet chapter. :)
9/1/2018 c22 littlewormwrites
Awww this story is just so good!
I'm glad I got the chance to read it from the start.
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »