FanFiction.Net

mari IS incredible! :D
5/21/2020 c5 violet lilaccs
5/21/2020 c4 violet lilaccs
cookies! cookies! cookies!

im hungry. thanks for nothing (shot)
5/21/2020 c3 violet lilaccs
i have been sucked. :'0
5/21/2020 c2 violet lilaccs
what happened to chloe?
5/21/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
ooh this looks interesting :D
3/31/2020 c1 10MiniNoire
Amazing story. No words to describe my real feelings for it :3
Lemme be honest, this story actually made me enter the miraculous fanfic universe. The beauty of the budding relationships, along with how beautifully the two lovebirds bonded, despite being pulled back by the past and it's uncertainties... The story hits right on the heart.

I really appreciate your writing style and have read almost all of your MLB fox's. Really hoping for new updates! Your stories inspired me to write better with the emotions being clearly evident.

Thanks a lot for your amazing fics and keep it up! (And thanks for being my inspiration xD)
12/23/2019 c26 14leafclover0120
Love this story!
12/13/2019 c26 20writeringoodfaith
This story was amazing, touching on so many topics not normally encountered in fanfiction. As an adult I really appreciated it. Your strong points are how loving your characters are and the slow burn exploration and development of real feelings. And you carry it all the way to a happy ending. This was so wonderful! I think I might even be back one day to reread it because it was that good. I’m so glad you posted it. I hope you never stop writing!
12/13/2019 c25 writeringoodfaith
That was really tastefully done! I’m so happy! Part of me was also like that was fast (not emotionally but just wedding timelines generally) but it’s Adrienette and I see why they did that so it works out. Only one last chapter!
12/13/2019 c23 writeringoodfaith
That was so sweet. You hit the tone just right. I am captivated. For some reason when Gabriel came to Marinette’s house it brought my mind to Lady Catherine de Bourgh stomping on through to Elizabeth Bennett’s home hahahaa but Gabriel is reformed!
12/13/2019 c22 writeringoodfaith
Wise words from Sabine Cheng.
12/13/2019 c21 writeringoodfaith
The slow burn is starting to boil! Yes!
12/13/2019 c20 writeringoodfaith
Your Adrien is the sweetest. Some of his lines just have me gushing. Even his little exchange with Alya about his first date with Marinette had me shaking in silent laughter.
12/13/2019 c19 writeringoodfaith
I’ve been making a lot of exclamations about my heart in my reviews and I’m going to have to do it again. MY HEART! I was also wondering when that job offer would pop up.
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »