FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

12/13/2019 c18 20writeringoodfaith
Ahh sick Adrien is somehow really cute. The way you garbled his dialogue I think added to that. Also their money exchanging exchange was hilarious and I’m so glad you included that scene.
With Alya’s prompting now maybe Marinette will start to be ready? Gosh, don’t we all need an Alya in our lives?
12/13/2019 c17 writeringoodfaith
HAHA that was unexpected at the end! I love these little scenarios that slowly break down the distance between them. Both emotional and physical. This is so great and so well thought out.
12/13/2019 c16 writeringoodfaith
Oh, I love Christmas scenes so much! And is that mistletoe thing true? Now he’s cursing Alya hahahaha
12/13/2019 c14 writeringoodfaith
I loved the paintings. This whole chapter was a little somber and bittersweet. But really really lovely at the same time too.
12/13/2019 c13 writeringoodfaith
I can’t believe I’m only halfway! They’ve come so far! Adrien especially. I don’t mind typos and spacing errors cos they’re hard to catch and don’t detract as much from the story but please, please - Mario Kart is spelt with a k not a c
Totally understand though if you can’t be bothered with updating it. It’s just this story is so good and I don’t want little things like that detracting from the reading experience!
12/12/2019 c12 writeringoodfaith
I said I didn’t ship it but it works very well with the flow of your story, the parallel relationship of moving on etc. So, now I ship it! Yeah!
12/12/2019 c11 writeringoodfaith
ALSO THE MATCHING BLUE EYES from last chapter! Ugh my heart. I have so many comments to this story and reactions it’s hard to remember all of the parts that delighted me at the end of each chapter (rest assured, there are many).
Grief was misspelt in this chapter.
I love love Gabriel in this and it’s kind of neat having Alya and Adrien being besties instead of the usual Nino.
12/12/2019 c10 writeringoodfaith
She’s so slyly flirty in her texts! Speaking of sly, Alya is the queen of sly here and I love her for it! At the beginning of last chapter her little set up and what she told Marinette about not setting her up in the FORESEEABLE future. I see what you did there, Alya. I pay attention to the words you use. Their little games night was so cute. It was delightful how Marinette won hahaha
12/12/2019 c9 writeringoodfaith
Oh my heart. Marinette! Also love how Adrien recognised his fledgling crush. The pace is just right.
12/12/2019 c8 writeringoodfaith
This was a good chapter! Reasonable responses to the sudden heart to heart the day before. Also the burn of the slow burn is happening on both ends. Hehehe. Yay.
12/12/2019 c7 writeringoodfaith
Hmmm I think running off would’ve had more poetic justice though.
Adrien’s story particularly was a little TMI to be natural conversation but we will let it slide because we as readers want to know the back story. Also I love how Marinette’s love story was basically evillistrator. That’s so cute. I like how it was Nathaniel this whole time too. It works really well.
ALSO let the slow burn begin - I am so excited!
12/12/2019 c5 writeringoodfaith
Grandfather Gabriel is the actual best. I’m inserting this into my head canon AU. He’s just so perceptive of his son and it’s totally plausible that he’d be trying to redeem his mistakes from Adrien’s childhood when he was in mourning himself... I’m not sure I ship Gabriel and Nathalie together but it’s ok. Adrien can hope haha
12/12/2019 c4 writeringoodfaith
Adorable. I also really like the ring on a necklace idea.
12/12/2019 c3 writeringoodfaith
Hook line and sinker.
Tbh if I was in Marinette’s position I’d be a tad worried though. Adrien seems like he could be a bit of an overbearing parent (from the little tour and him admitting he’s working from home)
Though the house tour and her history with it was a really nice touch
12/12/2019 c2 writeringoodfaith
PLOT TWIST Marinette has a very familiar (new) last name... im excited at the themes this story is going to explore. I feel like it’s going to be deeper than your normal MLB fic
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »