FanFiction.Net
for A Flower For You

8/14/2020 c9 Annie Holshouser
I love this whole story but this last chapter was particularly sweet! I love the idea that they are both extra guardians looking after them in both parts of their lives!
8/29/2018 c5 10star-eye
This chapter was so sweet and I love the adjustment to Ladybug's powers! Also, thanks for sharing about your experience and congratulations!
6/10/2018 c4 No mercy
My reaction to Marinettes reaction was omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh
6/10/2018 c3 No mercy
NED stands for Never give up, Encourage others, Do your best. I think it should stand for either Nine Elderly Dogs or Narcissistically Energetic Dolphins. It has something to do with the chapter, so...
5/30/2018 c9 16hiimian
Oh man, I’m favoriting just for that ending... :,)
3/20/2018 c9 5wolfrunnerable12
As that was cute.
3/13/2018 c9 Miraculousfan3
Hahaha haha! Sabine can be so "evil" sometimes! ;D
3/13/2018 c9 Guest
Oh my! The twist at the end of this story could totally take a life of its own. Wonderful story line!
3/13/2018 c9 Guest
the one thing that annoys me is we don't see a apology flower or a apology from marinette. sure chat is feeling down and off kilter because of what happened with marinette but as far as he knows ladybug doesn't actually have anything to do with it. from his point of view should he be thinking he has been messing up or making things weird with the tension? it feels more like instead f trying to fix the situation we see time try to heal or make the bruises less bad. we don't see mai apologize to chat or chat try to correct mari's assumption by what he meant with the flower. WE know mari realized she messed up and she saw who he was through his eyes but she did keep him silent and run away so that is confusing behavior fo chat(I laughed and also really liked the part where when she isn't distracted by the talking and the jokes she can really see who he is. so apparently if he had stopped talking so much instead of distracting her from his actions(accidentally) she might have figured him out faster).
mari knows she messed up but as far as chat knows ladybug didn't do anything wrong. and from chat we heard that his Adrien half's interactions were affected at least a little so did mar notice that? has she not noticed Adrien has been acting odd?
3/13/2018 c9 Ashkir
*le gasp* Mrs. Agreste...They were all superheroes?
3/13/2018 c9 21mayuralover
Oh wow. This was a lovely story and I'm so glad to have read it. Nice little tidbit you added about Sabine and the Gorilla n.n
3/13/2018 c8 mayuralover
Ooh, the chrysanthemum is my favorite flower. This has quite the sentiment and I loved it.
3/13/2018 c9 572yellow 14
Brilliant finish. (Also, I set up a Miraculous challenges forum if you're interested. I find challenges are very good at breaking writers block.) Keep writing
3/12/2018 c7 Meg
I love florigraphy! And China and Chinese culture is especially close to my heart ️ I look forward to more updates :-)

Have a great day!
3/12/2018 c7 21mayuralover
Thanks for this chapter. Their team work really shines here. I suggest updating your summary because it still says "five flowers" when you've got 6 chapters here n.n
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »