for Buried Revelations - Part One of the Revelations Trilogy

7/10/2019 c2 6drogorath
I'm liking this buildup.
7/10/2019 c1 drogorath
What's up his ass I Nancy being out of character. The SPAG could be better, though.
Cheers.
5/14/2019 c4 M3xStoryDude14
The Quote Is From Exit Wounds With Steven SegalDMX. What Year Is The Story Set In? How Old Are NancyThe Hardy’s? Reading About Them Is A Bit Like Going Back To When I Was YoungerWould Read Their Books.
1/3/2019 c12 max2013
Ned, I agree with Brenda's assessment of you-really like what you have set up-will impatiently wait for next story.
12/23/2018 c11 max2013
Thank you for the update-Ned, you are in way over your head-Frank, stay calm-Joe, you are not invisible-Carson, things will work out OK! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
12/22/2018 c3 drogorath
Now, You shouldn't have brought Ned into the isn't that kinda doofus who would fight in such a dismal situation I sense a romance cimg up
12/22/2018 c2 drogorath
Woah !
The plot is more realistic than most of the HB booms..Keep writing.
12/22/2018 c1 drogorath
Hey, loved the antsy crew FFs make HB and ND too polite for young being said show the audience the time consumed in the search to build up Frank's 's good.
11/22/2018 c10 Smithy
I will have a good Thanksgiving, and the strictest rule we have when we have any special occasion with family is that we never mention politics {even though we are all Democrats}. We talk about family, food and football. That's it. Dad and I handled the pies, and I am doing the deviled eggs {no party is complete without the eggs of the devil, appetizers and some sides. I have a bad feeling about Ned. Is he going after Nancy?
11/21/2018 c10 max2013
Frank, listen ti your brother-what idiot let Ned out?! Happy Thanksgiving!
11/15/2018 c9 Smithy
Looks like Carson approves of Frank. Nancy would be a fool to keep Frank at arms' length.
11/14/2018 c9 Candylou
It is not too often that you see Carson angry, but he can sure be intimidating. That was very good advice he gave to Frank. Goid story. Update soon
11/14/2018 c9 max2013
Yay, an update! Carson, you rock-love how he handled Ned. Like the idea of the trilogy-lucky me!
9/6/2018 c8 pricelessfren
Awesome update!
9/5/2018 c8 max2013
Happy for the update-feel bad for Callie as Ned used her, but she was right about her relationship with Frank being over-Ned is an idiot. Hope updates continue.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »