FanFiction.Net
for Fated to Save

12/3/2020 c1 7Rhianna Greengrass
who's Ethan's dad?
5/7/2020 c15 devildogg237
Basic twist is basic. It’s always downhill from the point of “oh, there are other time-travelers”.
5/7/2020 c9 devildogg237
Ah yes, yet another cop out to not change anything.
5/7/2020 c6 devildogg237
Another cop-out.
5/7/2020 c2 devildogg237
Massive cop out.
12/31/2018 c1 11Marquis Black
A straightforward start; I look forward to reading more.

That being said, I had a heck of a time researching these Hoari goddesses (Ancient mythology is an interest of mine, and I hadn't heard of them) before I realised it's the Horai, or Hours, of Ancient Greece. At least, I think that's what you meant. Just a head's up, I suppose.

Either way, on I go!
11/19/2018 c37 Guest
I’m crying rn
11/15/2018 c10 2Ze Lover Of Ze Books
I don't know how I just noticed this, but in chapter 10 when it mentioned Charlie and Selina's name next each other, I realized Charlie is named after Charles Bekondorf...
11/10/2018 c37 Didi
Ok! Now that the emotions are set aside, time to get critical! I understand that you have a beta, but it’s always good to have a second opinion right? And yeah I read other people’s comments. I swear I’m not a stalker. Aaquater has a good eye and they’re gonna make these stories even better!

One thing that I liked was the flash back. However, while it was well written, why were those two specific goddesses giving the message? I definitely want to find out more about that in the next story!

Another thing, will there be an exact date for the release of Fated to Survive? Also, if you want to take the rest of the year off, I’m cool with that! I would also like to know if there will be an after story for sending the kids back to their time. I personally think that that would be wicked(in a good way)!

With love, Didi
11/10/2018 c37 Didi
I’M LEGIT SO EMOTIONAL IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY AHHHHH! I’m gonna miss this fic so much even though the next one will be coming out soon, I just can’t even LIFE right now! I’m so sorry that I couldn’t read it as soon as it came out because my phone broke. :( On the bright side, you’re now an official author because you have an editor(beta, whatever it’s basically the same thing:P)! I can’t WAIT for Fated to Survive! Charlie and Silena are more different from their parents so I’m excited to see how they handle Tartarus! Until next time Comic! Bye!
11/9/2018 c37 aaquater
Smart, to cut the webs right away. Guess that part of the story had been told to the kids.

So the final send-off is with Ethan this time. It isn't as intense as when the two are literally hanging on for dear life - but takes so much more courage when they're perfectly able to walk away, yet they choose to jump.

It will be different. For one, they're two years younger than Percy and Annabeth had been (however, that might not play such a large role as they aren't behind in terms of years of training, certainly not compared to Percy). They'll also have a broader 'skill set', thanks to Silena's parentage. And lastly, they won't have had personal encounters with any of the present inhabitants (Kelli, Bob, etc.), which should mean that any future encounters shouldn't be too personal. Of course, as long as someone hadn't 'helpfully' informed them whose kids are currently travelling through Tartarus...

Probably beautiful, or probably beta? :D :D I'm happy to help! Also - congrats to breaking 100K with this final chapter!
11/7/2018 c37 3New-Zealands-Version-Of-Pluto
GODS DAMN ME EMOTIONS ARE NOT OKAY WHY DID YA HAVE TO DO IT LIKE THAT. WHYYYYYY
11/7/2018 c37 11EspeonAuraGirl55
okay that was clever there how Silena freed Annabeth from the spider silk before that bitch could try and pull her down to Tartarus with her. Real smart. Also Silena you do know that Percy and Annabeth survived Tartarus right?

Between you and Charlie you have the traits of Zeus, Aphrodite, Posedion and Athena on your side not to mention Charlie has a side effect from the curse of Achilles. Percy and Annabeth only had the traits of well Athena and Posedion, not to mention Annabeth had a broken ankle. I think you two have a better chance of surviving than they did. And this saves Percy from revealing his dark side. But might not save Charlie. I will never forget how terrified I was of Percy in that moment when he was bending the water in the poison to choke a Goodess. That was as scary as leaning about Blood bending in ATLA.

But oh girl did I love your story and can't wait to see you write more in the next books. I'm rooting for you!
11/5/2018 c36 aaquater
Zack should be the last person ever to be bothered by walking out of a tunnel and into the sunlight... guess not even claiming relation to both Hades and Apollo helps with that.

Plenty to see in Rome! Sightseeing spots, both historical and modern... or perhaps AS Roma was playing a home match that day... if Peyton had told Hugo and Atlas to run errands while she's enjoying herself in the city, that would explain why they were so prickly in the previous chapter!

So Leo's machines catch Google Maps but not Google Translate. Or he's turned the feature off. Which would've been a wise move, honestly... losing the war because of Google Translate would've been a tiny bit embarrassing.
11/5/2018 c36 1emenem3211
This chappie was great! I have a feeling that the next one is gonna make me cry tho...
143 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »