for Kissed By Fire

1/12 c4 allen.nadia.d
Ok, so I have read, nay, Devoured all of your writings Klonnie (I don’t even watch TVD or the Originals, just certain actors as certain characters caught my eye and their ship sails caught wind). And I don’t frequent FF or leave comments, but your world building, characterisations, and dialogue are so beautifully believably drawn out that I could not resist leaving a comment of encouragement to keep up the fantastic work! I am in love with your works. I’ve watched a handful of episodes of both shows to know your stories make up for the wasted talent and opportunities in the shows, especially TVD.
I’ve also consumed everything by TheFudge is grumpy which is how I found you’re works.
Thank you for your amazing generosity, I can’t imagine the time and efforts it took to tell all these stories.
8/7/2020 c4 REDBLOODQUEEN
I'm a little late but I'm so happy that I finally got a chance to catch myself up. I a definitely say that this was an amazing chapter so thank you for that.
8/6/2020 c4 3sleepywitchysamurai
Seduce away my King. Such a pleasure to see their relationship grow and I definitely enjoy their interactions. I wonder what will eventually push Bonnie into telling him that she is a witch. I'm also hella curious about Klaus' plan. Does he plan to break the werewolf curse? Looking forward to the next chapter?,
7/26/2020 c4 Cmechillin
Great Update!
7/25/2020 c4 42irresistible.revolution
Ahhhh it’s finally here, an update for the gods! I love love loooove how much Klonnie are sparring just with their conversation, and how they’re both intrigued by each other while still remaining extremely cautions and committed to their individual goals. Bonnie’s pragmatic approach to consummation is a nice contrast to Klaus’ and really highlights the balance of duty and hedonism that makes their dynamic so powerfully compelling to read. Cannot wait to see you develop them and show them moving to align their goals! I also love that you’ve brought in Luka, and am excited to (maybe) see a bit more of him. So so glad I bullied you into writing this :P
7/25/2020 c4 Guest
I love this! Can't believe it's taken me so long to stumble across this story. Looking forward to the next update!
7/20/2020 c4 erotica38
Luv it :-) Bonnie & Klause are cute.
7/19/2020 c4 1plumblue
Oooooh the banter. I love banter klonnie act like a old married couple instead of newly weds and I love them for it
7/18/2020 c4 tvtaughtmehowtofeell
get ready to be seduced bonnie lol
7/15/2020 c4 Guest
You never fail to deliver witty, sexual tension filled Klonnie dialogue and chemistry! Loving this, can't wait for next installment! Stay well
7/14/2020 c4 Guest
I enjoyed this chapter thoroughly. Loving the banter between these two, makes for an enjoyable read. Can’t wait for the seduction, Bonny won’t know what hit her. Go Klaus. Thanks for the update. Stay safe.
7/14/2020 c4 Guest
Really happy to see you back with more of this. Hope you are doing well.
I hope that Bonnie has something up her sleeve and Klaus is not holding all the cards.
7/14/2020 c4 Bellavida0213
I love this story. Was happy to see it updated
7/14/2020 c4 Guest
Loved all the Klonnie in this chapter.
7/13/2020 c4 ebsrenee
This update made my day :)
143 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »