for Bloody Eyed Tango

10/16/2018 c13 Tanan-24
Down with Critics United!

They are the cancer to our society.

The root of heresy needs to be burnt to crisp

with over thousand innocent souls without remorse or guilt thereafter.

No sacrifice is too great and no treachery too small.

Remember, we all are walking under the immortal shadow of Him.

His light shines so brightly, it will guide us to our foreseen destiny that is in our grasp.

A great moment we all should not pass.

Praise Be The Emperor of Mankind!

And Bella119 is dumb.

Hybrid of Fate is nothing. She needs mental help.

cathrl, do u want to be my daddy? I won't promise to be a good girl :D

CrystalRei should quit.

Now onto the actual review:
Images kept vivid by his recurring dreams welled back to Spike, but this time crooked ISSP agents suffered all the indignities in his place. He stood up and swung into his jacket, snapping the double breast closed and adjusting the cuffs. Through half-lidded eyes he fixed Bob with an expression that made the cop do a double take, the dead-eyed stare he used to deliver as a Red Dragon enforcer. "I'm in."

I'm not a disbeliever. ;P;
10/13/2018 c12 Pannacucy81
Down with Critics United!

They are the cancer to our society.

The root of heresy needs to be burnt to crisp

with over thousand innocent souls without remorse or guilt thereafter.

No sacrifice is too great and no treachery too small.

Remember, we all are walking under the immortal shadow of Him.

A great moment we all should not pass.

Quidlivun Cavus Prison.

Wow!
10/13/2018 c9 SamSabp-58

Now onto the actual review:
A place reserved for those who would never join society again. A pit of hell ran by the ISSP.

Impossible.
5/24/2018 c1 10Star Charter
Excited to get into this! Finished the current chapters of Acid Rock Riot and am happy to see you have other multi-chapter works for this fandom. Really liking your writing style and I'm excited to see where you take this. Onward!
4/11/2018 c16 11Luck Kazajian
Why the cliffhanger!? I mean, I know why, but still...excellent work as always Shadowcrest. Keep up the good work. I really need to know what happens next! I still can't figure out Spike's motivations and it's so frustratingly intriguing.
4/7/2018 c15 Guest
Please tell me Spike isn't the bad guy! I thoroughly enjoy what you've done with your other Cowboy Bebop fanfics so far and if all this leads up to Spike going Syndicate again...well, let's just say you've got me on my seat with every chapter wondering what the hell is going on. Nice work! I need new chapters :)
4/4/2018 c14 Rachael
I will be genuinely heartbroken if this all ends with Spike dead. In this series you've put together, he's been through so much, and been so broken down, I've become really invested in him. You made him a lot more emotionally vulnerable, which is really endearing. If his journey ends like this, it would be really upsetting, to go back on the growth he's made. I guess Spike is one of those characters you ultimately want to see get their shit together and be in a better place, especially with the way you write him. I'm nervous to see how this all plays out, since I would hate to see Darkwave Chronicles end here.
3/30/2018 c13 Guest
So Spike took some red eye and it makes him have a split personality or something?
3/29/2018 c12 Gold Taint
So, did Spike take something than? Or did he really have to shoot Jet to make it look like he wasn't going to hesitate because he is under cover?
3/26/2018 c11 Gold Taint
So Spike really is enjoying being the head of a syndicate. Spose he got tired if the terrible bell peppers and beef. Minus the beef part. Probably time for Jet and Faye to bring him down maybe?
3/24/2018 c10 Guest
love your writing and characteristics of the of the story. can't wait to see how spike runs his syndicate as it gets bigger.
3/21/2018 c9 Guest
I like how you write the characters. I think you do a good job of keeping them in character.
3/20/2018 c8 Gold Taint
So will Spike end up going back to prison for taking everything out of the armored van. Unless he delivers the red eye distributor? That is if Jet and Faye don't get there hands on him first.
3/18/2018 c8 Guest
Well. So Faye and Jet found him. Are they going to blow his cover now? I can't wait to see.
3/15/2018 c6 Gold Taint
What reason would Spike have for not telling Jet, Faye, and Bob what he is doing? To protect them maybe.
21 Page 1 2 Next »