for Blood and Guts

2/19 c1 SimpleSoda54321
Jesus that was just chapte D
10/30/2021 c3 Dasgun
.-.
3/10/2021 c1 WowohWow0
You know what I’d like to see Ludwig the Accursed Holy Blade in the berserk world a Monster horse thing that is a man with his blade it would be interesting and awkward for poor Ludwig
2/19/2021 c3 TomasDark
Fucking awesome!
2/2/2021 c3 p6lishb6kser
I don't know what to think of it...but I liked it.
But to say if it's good or not I'll need few more chapters
I'll follow
12/27/2020 c3 HeidenGrey
I love the tension building up!
12/27/2020 c3 5Jyx - The Berzer King
Oooh... I have shivers reading this story! I'm buying what you're selling! Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/26/2020 c3 H21H
had to reread the other chapters too since it's been a while but this is a great story so far, you really do the source materials justice. hope the next update isnt too far off.
12/26/2020 c3 2Naosj
Isn't this the same chapter? I distinctly remember favoriting this story because of this passage.

"You know I heard..." A sudden compulsion made her speak. She turned to him. He stopped but did not turn to her. "I've heard a lot of people talking about this dream... There's a kingdom of villages dying out from the plague. Routed by an army driving mammoth beasts. There was a city devastated by earthquakes. Towns swallowed by raging torrents. There was a sun obscured by black smoke and mobs of starving vagrant folk. There were the corpses of both family and neighbor... Each event occurred individually, yet converged upon one idea. Each night an utter darkness fully enveloped the world. Then, amidst such discord they caught sight of it. A single, shining hawk, sundering the thick darkness, alighting upon the bloodstained land."

She drew a leg up to her chest, wrapping her arms around it. "Of course, I've never had such a dream," she clarified. "Neither have any of the ones to whom you've bid me give blood."

Her gaze was level and pointed. He did not betray a single thought.

"The only dreams we have had, and continue to have, are of a great ocean above and below, an expanse of twilight sky between them. And when we plunge into the murky depth, we are greeted by many arms, dragging us down into a terrifyingly safe place. There, many millions of eyes watch over us. We cannot see them, but we know they're there. And the only light we can see is the way we are meant to go. We don't know where it will take us. We don't know if we will survive it, but we know we must walk it, many mighty serpent limbs guiding us along."

He was silent.

"Why does everyone else dream of a white hawk?"

No response.

"Why do only we dream of the deep sea?"

Nothing.
12/26/2020 c3 Pancakus
It was a joy to read.
Doubly so knowing this isnt abandoned.
Keep up the good work, we'll be waiting.
12/25/2020 c3 superpierce
great chapter glad to see this story isn't abandoned.
12/25/2020 c3 8Jebest4781
it's been a while since reading this but it looked good
5/18/2020 c2 TechnicalJoker
Update please!
4/13/2020 c2 The Hoonter
Please, make more. It's the only beserk/bloodborne Cover that I've found, and it's GOOD.
3/11/2020 c1 1Malgrath
The Black Beast and the White Hawk might bloody each other but it's the Hunter that hunts both.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »