for Blood and Guts

5/18 c2 TechnicalJoker
Update please!
4/13 c2 The Hoonter
Please, make more. It's the only beserk/bloodborne Cover that I've found, and it's GOOD.
3/11 c1 1Malgrath
The Black Beast and the White Hawk might bloody each other but it's the Hunter that hunts both.
1/9 c1 Jess
This is really good, so it is a shame, it ends after just two chapters. If there's one universe that might actually benefit from the eldritch interference of beings sympathetic in spirit it's Berserk. That world is already so full of blood and horror that the Great Ones literally can't make it 101% effed. If anything making someone a Hunter in that universe is a Mercy given all the Apostles. Honestly it's about the only world where I can see an Ascended "Good Hunter" actually doing some good since I think any other world the reality warping and frequently sacrifice and death centered rituals of the Great Ones would probably just screw up a perfectly sane setting. But Berserk? Who cares about the Eldritch Truth when the real world has like 17 layers of wrong to slug through already? So yeah this story was a pretty clever crossover premise. The writing is also pretty good, Lovecraftian, but not annoyingly so like actual Lovecraft.

You can tell that people are both grateful for the Hunters interference and absolutely terrified at the same time. Which makes sense for a realm full of medieval peasants being screwed over by hideous monsters and cartoonishly evil Bandits. And is a lot easier to buy than some more modern or science fiction based Lovecraftian tales I've read where I figured that the people would probably not be superstitious enough to just assume something weird was also something unspeakable and unknowable.

The Pregnancy is also nicely lovecraftian and written out like a horror tale. In fact alot of this reads almost like a horror anthology. It's really atmospheric. I don't know what stopped you from continuing but maybe there's more on the forum you mentioned...But in case that isn't so I'd just like to point out that this seems like a total gem and if you stopped cause you became disillusioned with it or the premise I'd just like to assure that the writing is really good and so is the premise.
11/13/2019 c2 My Dark Mind
I would love to read more
9/2/2019 c2 1EVA-Saiyajin
Fascinating. Not bad at all so far, the ATMOSPHERE you generate is delightful in its subtle tenseness and then sudden violence. It feels so much like both of the two series.
3/14/2019 c2 Guest
good
3/1/2019 c2 PasiveNox
Ooh she pregnant with him hmm great great
3/1/2019 c1 PasiveNox
Great great wonderful
1/4/2019 c2 1Tom2011
Very interesting and original story. Hope you update soon.
10/4/2018 c2 DarkBlight
This is simply interesting. What a premise! I'll be lurking around for the next few updates. I expect to see even more greatness ooze forth from this. Have a nice day and I hope to see an update again soon.
9/11/2018 c2 1gerome945
And the Formless One writhes through the night, swirling and churning unending!
9/7/2018 c2 6Jebest4781
Doing good
9/7/2018 c1 Jebest4781
Quite interesting on the idea here
9/6/2018 c2 3Mrcrazyman94
Well I already said my thoughts via PM so I got nothing really to say but that I'm really excited to see future events.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »