for Stress Fractures

9/5/2018 c8 Coreen m
Thank you. Loved this story. My brother still suffers from PTSD along with Agent Orange. It never heals he says, you just learn to live with it.
3/30/2018 c8 Guest
Beautifully written and I enjoyed it very much. Engaging! Glad I found you're writing. I hope you continue to share your creativity in this fandom.
3/15/2018 c8 KiwiEnZed
I've had a break from POI fiction for awhile and this was my first story back - just loved it! The little reference to John catching up on 'Lost' cracked me up and it was great to read about a softer side of Kara. You do John 'whump' very well and I can't wait to read some more - please don't take too long a break before you write a new one!
3/14/2018 c8 lp257
Loved this one as well! Sorry for my lack of reviews, but RL imposes. Keep on keeping on with your awesome John-centric 'verse!
3/13/2018 c1 Guest
I love your story! Just want to say that. Thank you!
3/13/2018 c8 9McMoni
A perfect ending to a very good story, with the right mix of angst, mystery and whump.
I know you're working on something non- fanfiction related, I wish you the best with it and I just know that it'll turn out great.
But whenever you feel in the mood for some POI fiction, we'll be super happy to read it!
3/13/2018 c6 McMoni
"he wanted to cry, but he knew he wasn't worth the tears."
So heart-breaking, and yet so very John-like.
3/13/2018 c5 McMoni
...and here's the promised whump! Well done!
Man, the first part made me feel scared and angsty like poor John himself.
3/13/2018 c4 McMoni
Haha quick thinking with the whole "my wife kicked me out" thing.
Love the backstory in the CIA years.
3/12/2018 c3 McMoni
Worried Joss and angsty John: this story keeps getting better and better.
I love how you are telling us two apparently separate tales. I feel there must be something more going on, that connects the two things, and I'm array sure it'll be brilliantly written!
3/12/2018 c1 McMoni
Oh wow, seems like this time I'm late to the party!
But what a nice surprise to find a new story written by you! The whump club is always hungry LOL
I'm just at the first chapter and I'm already hooked. John, Kara and the shady CIA years: very very promising!
3/12/2018 c8 48SWWoman
Honestly, I don't why anyone would criticise John for going to work, have they watched the shoe? Do they even know this character? Frankly, I would expect nothing less of him.

This read like an episode of the show. I'm glad John was finally able to see his friend get some justice. POI was pretty brutal show at times, but in the first couple of seasons there was that ray of hope. You did a great job!
3/12/2018 c8 Edith Bodin
a really perfect ending with just what it takes: anguish for the number and John, of course, revelation of the role played by the so-called number in John's past.
I agree with you, as you do, that an agent of John's worth can receive preferential treatment because such people take time to train at least I like to believe in it.
As for John's return to his old job despite what happened, I think it's in ok with his character and his feeling about his job: he must continue to save "the world" no matter what can happen to him because he is not "worthy" of being saved and also in the deepest of himself perhaps he continued to think that his breakdown was not entirely due to the symptoms of posttraumatic stress despite the words of the schrink ...
I like to read your stories and I hope that if there is break, it is to find a new epic breath to tell new adventures of our dear vigilante.
3/12/2018 c7 SWWoman
I really loved that conversation between Lionel and John outside the church. The thought of John not going in because he felt he didn't belong made my heart hurt.

So Mustafa is the reason, John's bloodwork came back clean? He had been drugged? At least he knows the truth now, but his friend is still dead.
3/12/2018 c8 Souhashi27
I knew there was something off about the whole facade the CIA was putting on but this twist is downright cruel. I suppose they got their cake and ate it too by throwing John under the bus like that. At least he got some closure (and some rest) in the end. As always I'm sad to see it end but thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us :)
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »