for Plagg and the Butterfly Costume: Outtakes

9/17/2018 c1 Dwarrior
Brilliant, I love the fact that this was all the missed information from the previous story... to actually get a peek at what Plagg missed while Adrien was transformed. as always Keep up the Awesomeness...
8/31/2018 c7 Guest
I'm cryyyyyying at Plagg having to stuff money in his mouth lmaooo
The things he does for Adrien despite the fact that he insists "it's all for the cheese" makes me smile
7/17/2018 c10 514yellow 14
I would have thought Alya would have been a bit more upset about being replaced in this. Still, fairly good. Keep writing
7/5/2018 c10 Fifi
Will they be telling Nino and Alya their identities? I think that they should tell them eventually because the threat is gone and their friends deserve to know.
This chapter is very cute and I hope Adrien gets that soon too.
7/5/2018 c10 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Great aftermath chapter, it's good to see Adrien's friends gather to support him.
7/5/2018 c10 85KaliAnn
What a fantastic ending and I'm glad Nino put the pieces of the puzzle together first.
7/5/2018 c10 27jankitty13
I gotta say, I was expecting Alya to freak out over news of a different fox miraculous user showing up. I was really surprised that apparently there was no news about Sabine (as the fox) at all. Was she that hidden from sight?
7/5/2018 c10 3D.Mentor
Another great chapter and a great story, thank you for writing.
7/5/2018 c10 Elements1999
Ok, but like. I 100% see Nino and Alya becoming bodyguards and beating anyone who gets too close. Alya would beat them black and blue with her fists while I see Nino knowing how to use a bo-staff (or a similar weapon) and therefore making use of the broom. Marinette would probably lead him away if not explode and leave everyone harmed via words alone... and if her words didn't do anything, well, she's Ladybug so she definitely can beat someone if needed.
Anyways, great job on this last omake. I can't wait to see the sequel. Great job!
7/4/2018 c9 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Loved loved loved it! Thank you so much for writing out the battle scene too! Again I love Tom’s POV. I can’t wait for the next one, you really threw me for a loop in the original story!
-kitty
6/25/2018 c9 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for. Please and thank you.
6/27/2018 c9 5RyleeSheep
Ohhh this is so good, I read the first one with Plagg dressing as Nooroo and I nearly died of laughter the facing off with hawkmoth at the end here and just the whole thing- I love this one
6/25/2018 c9 514yellow 14
I look forward to it. I'm not sure the missiles would really behave that way. Unless Plagg's been doing some extra tricks. Keep updating
6/25/2018 c9 5Daniel Letchford
great fight!
6/24/2018 c9 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I think this was really good as a last battle. I could totally see everyone involved reacting the way you depicted. Great job!
101 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »