for Plagg and the Butterfly Costume: Outtakes

6/24/2018 c9 3D.Mentor
Another great chapter, thank you for writing.
6/18/2018 c8 Guest
Great chapter! I liver the characterization and imagry! Keep up the great work!
6/19/2018 c8 AnimexFreakz 0.o
I hate to say it, but I think I may have actually liked the outtake chapter more! I love how you write Tom, and as always it’s super cool to read from different prospectives! I think what made me like it so much was Tom’s immediate concern for Adrien, so cute!Thanks for the update, super fun to read!
-kitty
6/18/2018 c8 7TabathaEvans
I love seeing Tom's point of view! He's totally not mad about the superhero thing, which is nice. I think Nathalie is in a better position to adopt Adrien, though. And the blushing about Tom noticing that Mari and Adrien being attached at the hip is perfect.
6/17/2018 c8 85KaliAnn
Well, I'm glad to have read what happened during the meeting again. I am very glad Marinette's parents were able to take this all in stride without freaking out. They even made sure Adrien was alright before continuing the meeting. I think Sabine and Tom will do fine.
6/17/2018 c8 2Silvanon of the Orchard
The parents took all that remarkably well. Good for them!
6/17/2018 c8 3D.Mentor
Another great chapter, thank you for writing.
6/17/2018 c8 514yellow 14
That was unexpected. Nice chapter, keep updating
5/15/2018 c7 3D.Mentor
Another great story, thank you for writing.
5/9/2018 c7 1Ashlielle
Just reviewed PatBC and now for the outtakes! I finally got to reading the new stuff, as I haven't been checking my email as regularly as I should lol XD But it's pretty hilarious to see Gabriel thinking all these intentional mishaps are just bad luck lololol, he honestly deserves it XD
Thank youuuuuuu ahh, and sorry you weren't able to work the whole thing with Plagg sticking the money in his mouth into this! That was pretty funny XD I hope everything in Canada is going/did go well! :D
5/2/2018 c5 Guest
I can almost hear my dad screaming in a Chinese accent 'ADRIEN YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY!'
5/3/2018 c7 22leafgreenflower
Good luck with the travels! Bird banding trip sounds awesome, I'm envious. And :( for the border crossing, fingers crossed.
4/25/2018 c7 Some1Else
Ohhhhhhhh. Your going to love Canada! If your working in the forest and outdoors a lot, then you’ll get lots of fresh air.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta. So not much fresh air unless you go down to the Saskatchewan river for a nice peaceful fishing trip.

But if your in the forest, or even better the mountains, you’ll have a great time. I go to Jasper ever summer for a weekend and we spend our whole two days outside (camping,hiking,etc.)

And with the no water thing. Don’t worry about it. When I went on my trip in the Caribbean, I didn’t get any water for 2 weeks at my grandma’s house. But aparently the water shutting off happens a lot and my grandma uses rainwater for pretty much everything.

Anyway, have a good flight! Stay safe and have fun!
4/24/2018 c7 Fifi
I love both of your stories and hope to find out the ending soon. I hope you have fun and everything goes well on your trip.
4/26/2018 c7 Devious Purrloin
Oof, Gabriel is in for a very big surprise when he discovers just how much he's actually missing.

Pfft, his enemy has already won, it's just a matter of when and where
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »