for Plagg and the Butterfly Costume: Outtakes

4/18/2018 c6 86KaliAnn
Now this was the coolest raid and grandest show of Nathelie's skills ever!
4/18/2018 c6 7horseg27
Haha yes! Nathalie is the best! She's the real MVP here XD
4/18/2018 c6 6Fiction is the Truth
Yes, Adrien snuck out. And is currently standing next to you.
4/17/2018 c5 22leafgreenflower
HA! Hawkmoth's money :-)
4/17/2018 c5 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Bwahaha! Take that, Hawkmoth!
4/17/2018 c5 86KaliAnn
Its cool how Max was able to do this for them. I'm glad that Adrien rewarded him.
4/17/2018 c5 7TabathaEvans
Lol I love Max. And Adrien paying him in computer/game gift cards THAT HE BOUGH WITH MONEY HE STOLE FROM HAWKMOTH IS SO PERFECT
4/17/2018 c5 5Daniel Letchford
hehe... nice one Adrien.
4/17/2018 c5 6Fiction is the Truth
Laughing at the A/N
4/14/2018 c4 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Thanks for updating! I love the detailing you put into your stories, it makes them that much more enjoyable! Tikki is so funny with the mask, I didn’t find the hint to the next chapter that you were talking about though, I may read through it again. Also I hope you have a safe journey to Canada! Until next time!
-kitty
4/14/2018 c4 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Hehe, I love the kwamis playing with the Vader masks!
4/14/2018 c4 5Daniel Letchford
hehe very good.
4/13/2018 c4 516yellow 14
Very good indeed. Keep updating
4/11/2018 c3 Marantette
1) I love your story. I read the non-outtakes first, and while I expected something shorter and sillier (I thought it was going to be set in the school and have Mari discover Butterfly-Plagg) I absolutely adore the direction you've taken it. It is such a great way to reveal Hawkmoth to the duo, and really fun to see how they are interacting and planning with each other. I love how active of roles you've given the kwami (Kwami scouts for the win!). Most of the time they get sidelined into their mentor roles, but I love how you have characterized them and developed them as more than just mentor-fairies-in-a-pocket. AND PLAGG! and his CHEESE! The love you've given him is grand! He feels like he does in the tv show, except now he has depth and isn't a flat character. So good!

2) As for the outtakes - I love them as well! It's great seeing the encounters from other points of view - I particularly like how you characterized Gabriel and Marinette in the different chapters. I especially appreciate that you gave Mari the ability to see Adrien's need for a friend instead of a girlfriend in the stories current climate. I feel like most authors on this site miss that in some of their character development (that said, most of them ARE writing romantic stories instead of your comedy/drama).

Anyways, good job with both stories. I'm definitely following both of them and am excited to see where it goes! And as a suggestion... perhaps an outtake from Nooroo's point of view? It would be fun to see his thoughts on Plagg's costume, and the various interactions. Doesn't have to happen soon depending on where you take the story, but you can take it or leave it :) Good writing and have fun!
4/8/2018 c3 Guest
Honestly you're one of the best authors on here. I love your story so much ️️️
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »