for Immortal

4/28 c1 Guest
Dude! This literally made me cry! Ssssooooo good! And so sad! Brilliantly written! Well done!
8/12/2019 c1 MustachePenguin
R.I.P Vector the Crocodile he didn't find the computer room fast enough.
7/31/2019 c1 Guest
I'm gonna cry..,
4/19/2018 c1 1mraux
quite the nice read! even if some moment looked too aggravating for me, the feels were strong with this one. I hope you'll keep writing! did you intend to make some follow-up to this one-shot ?

(some details are left to guess, for example if Shadow will be able to fixe Omega by himself nowsince he has litteraly eternity to find a wayor if he might meet blaze once again. since she apparently might be the one to Last the longestI'm a fan of the dynamics you depicted between them
3/18/2018 c1 69SaltwaterJanuary
I've read this kind of idea in other fanfics, and it amazes me how so many people write it differently. I like the way you wrote this out. There were some parts I was a bit if-y about, but for the most part I enjoyed it. It was very memorable.
It's so hard to imagine the Sonic characters growing old. I can't even imagine myself growing old. That's the funny thing about time, I guess. But you did the portrayal well.
3/13/2018 c1 Guest
Great story, very saddening but wonderfully written!
3/14/2018 c1 SirLancelot77
right in the feels. but Very good tho
3/13/2018 c1 TheMoreYouKnow72
This was so good :')
3/9/2018 c1 The Nameless One
Agh, this is really good angst. Like insanely good. My heart! aahhhhhhhhhhhhh
3/10/2018 c1 11BlazePyro
Wow just wow. This was amazing, heartbreaking but amazing. It really hurt to see what future shadow will have to face. Immortality is both a gift and a curse. I felt so sorry for shadow when blaze playfully pointed out his appearance. It’s a Very sad yet cute story. Thank you for writing it:)
3/9/2018 c1 11Infinite's Ruby
Wow, you just broke my heart with this one. I rarely see the issue of Shadow's immortality being tackled and you did it so well.
3/8/2018 c1 12ROCuevas
This was a good one shot.
3/8/2018 c1 2Briki G.Rainbow
oh boy, this was good and sad. I'm kinda crying right now

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service