for Unmasked and Love's Reveal

11/5/2021 c9 Guest
You haven’t updated in a year
10/2/2020 c9 LunaWolf44
Wow! This story is so cool and heartwarming! Poor Marinette and Chat Noir, though! Just after they confessed their love, something bad happened.
6/17/2019 c8 Hkt29
Now he knows about her identity, wonder if he will tell her.
6/17/2019 c7 Hkt29
A very dangerous akuma.
6/17/2019 c6 Hkt29
Very romantic. Wonder how they will cope without an identity reveal.
6/17/2019 c5 Hkt29
Very good.
6/17/2019 c4 Hkt29
Wonder if Adrien also feels the electricity.
6/16/2019 c3 Hkt29
At least their relationship advanced.
6/16/2019 c2 Hkt29
Marinette needs more self-confidence.
6/16/2019 c1 Hkt29
Yes, she should give him a chance.
4/14/2019 c1 700mary.okeeffe.16
That old Marinette
4/8/2019 c8 21mayuralover
Welcome back! So happy to see you again!
4/8/2019 c8 222KagamiPINKAgreste
This is chapter was... OH MY DAMN CHERRY BLOSSOMS CATTASTIC! Yet it states Cat's POV it wasn't. From Ladylame taking the hit for Kitty to everything, yes Cattastic Kitty Cat Noir your purrcious Purrincess has revealed her love for you in all ways. As have been for her. Plagg your Sugarcube will be okay. Once the Bugs are healed they need to confess to the Cats.
12/26/2018 c7 Guest
MISHERU HARUNO
Kinda can't log in at the moment... But here's my A/N.
A/N: Okie, here's the thing...
#1: This WILL be completed. I had originally planned on it being completed by New Years 2019. Buuuuttt that won't happen. I had also only planned for it to be about 10 chapters, at most, but I think 13 is more like it. Currently writing chapter 9.
#2: The reason why I haven't updated in so long. My pittmation Mega kinda knocked the laptop off the table with her strong-as-hell tail and cracked the screen. But its on the inside. And the only way for me to update was by hooking up the laptop to the T.V., using the T.V.'s screen as the monitor. It worked for a bit but then the damn laptop wouldn't turn on! Oh, and, even if it still worked, it wouldnt mean shit because not 12hrs after Black Friday, someone stole our T.V. So, yea, there's that, too. I've been trying to get a new laptop to update but that's not going so well (sad face).
#3: On the bright side, y'all will have a back-to-back update. Yaaayyy! Buuuuuuttt I'm not sure when. I have to find a way to update. Since I don't have a computer anymore, I have to use my phone to type. Good thing I use Google Docs! Can take it any where with me XD.
#4: On the down side... It means I have to put Unmasked on a TEMPORARY hiatus until all this is solved... But that doesn't mean that I'll stop writing chapters! I'll most likely finish this while on 'hiatus'. #5: So keep reading wonderful fanfictions by wonderful authors! Keep commenting and telling us what y'all think! Don't furrget to fafurrite and follow!
#6: I AM SOOOOO TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I COULDN'T TELL Y'ALL SOONER (TEARS). SO MUCH HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE LAST UPDATE AND I'VE KEPT Y'ALL WAITING ... I'll try to do what I can but for now, please, please, pleeeeaaassseee bee patient. I'll have it up when I can, cat's honour! (raises paw)
#7: If you really can't wait, I've been trying to put everything on my DeviantArt account. You can find me as Pineapplelove14 / A. Michelle Stokes / Varied, Hobbyist. Chapter 8's not up yet though, but it will be soon. Again, SOOOO SORRRRYYY (TEARS)
-Misheru out!-
12/17/2018 c1 mrsbabby0611
Oh please update soon! What a cliff-hanger!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »