FanFiction.Net
for Alihotsy, Aconite and Amortentia

2/20/2021 c6 1katco-cereal
Babe, this is the funniest thing i've read in a looooooooong time (not including Iacta Alea Est). am adoring every word of this. Thank you for sharing it with us 3 :D
9/4/2019 c6 8jadedpisces
Can I have more, please? ;-)
6/8/2019 c6 EvanescoVeritas
That line about Pavarti's baby was hilarious!
4/21/2019 c6 S.Nayak
So good to see you continue this story. I had left a review on this story on AO3, hoping that you'd continue soon

Love love the development between Severus - Lavender!
More of their chemistry please!

Also, can't wait to see how Lucius and Hermione settle down into a loving, successful relationship.
4/20/2019 c3 2Nilsia-Tengun
Loved Pansy with the popcorn
4/20/2019 c1 Nilsia-Tengun
...only room for chocolate, lots of tea, and Bruce Willis.

I adored this line.
4/18/2019 c6 moonlillies
loved this chapter! thanks for updating!
4/18/2019 c6 1hule
Soo good you updated.
4/17/2019 c6 3Kawisdom
I was glad to see an update for this and I have to admit that I hope you find yourself inspired to add more to this story soon.
Lavender's jealousy over a man she doesn't even want because Fleur is so unjustly sexy is hilarious. Although she isn't incapable of considering what sex with Snape might be like. He managed to notice that Lavender is desirable, too, WHILE IN THE SAME ROOM AS FLEUR, so they appear to have some chemistry to fight before they get this stupid law repealed and get together for real.
Ron and Pansy should make their baby legitimate... unless George decides to be chivalrous, and a terrific big brother, AND to end his own legal troubles in one fell swoop. Just a thought. I did a quick reread and was reminded that George got himself arrested. No offense to Ron, but I like your Pansy and she doesn't deserve a miserable, "We had to do it", kind of a marriage.
I can't believe you got rid of Narcissa Malfoy. If Lucius and Hermione do get married, especially with the rules of this law, he's going to pine for his first wife. Can you imagine Hermione " managing " a house full of House Elves? She'll give them all clothes and insist on paying them! They, and Lucius, will have a collective meltdown.
Harry, by the way, sucks as a friend and hero. He's safely married but what about his friends? Hermione and Ron are going to be forced into marriage, Hermione to a former Death Eater who's probably still a bigoted blood purist. Add in his other friends, like George and Neville Longbottom, and he really is letting down people who literally risked their lives with him. I want to hear what Lavender has to say to the "great hero". I'm sure Snape will enjoy the show.
4/13/2019 c5 Lexxy
Is this fic abandoned? I've checked it about once a month for a year now, so I'm just wondering. I love your style and I'd never thought of Lavender this way before.
12/7/2018 c5 Kawisdom
This story must continue! The Ministry will learn that Dark Lords can be the least of its problems. The pairing up of Snape and Brown will be listed in the annals of its greatest mistakes after the marriage law is repealed. And then, I'm betting, the perverse pair will get married anyway, because THEY wanted to, thank you very much.
6/7/2018 c5 Guest
Amazing! Looking forward to more!
5/16/2018 c5 Salovi
Ok so I know I keep saying this but you have to know how this line made me grin like a lunatic: “Lavender was day-drinking with Remus when Pansy turned up at the door.” WHO WOuLd HAVE EVER THoUGht haha I love it so much. I liked that Ginny suggest Snape go to Fleur for this revolution, that should be interesting. I’m all for Pansy and Ron (I actually have a thing for Pansy/Percy, but this will do too ;)) ahhh these pairings are crazy, and I’m looking forward to seeing who you match up Remus with
5/16/2018 c5 1FreyaWrackspurt
Only read your A/N so far but: yey! Ok back to the chapter I go
5/8/2018 c4 FreyaWrackspurt
Poor Lavender. Snape's can not be a easy man to break, but if anyone can do it it would be her (or Ginny, pretty sure she could do it too).
I also can't wait to see who you've got lined up as Lucius's match. Kind of hoping it's our all time favourite know-it-all.
Thank you so much for this story! I have no idea which of your stories I like better. You are simply fabulous!
25 Page 1 2 Next »