for Time Flows Like Ink

2/10/2020 c16 Illuminated
I have this awful feeling that Sarutobi is going to betray Minato.
2/10/2020 c16 21MidnightRazorHeart
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH SUCH HAPPINESS. YES. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
2/10/2020 c4 gatitapri
Its beautiful
2/10/2020 c16 17jlluh
Thanks for the chapter!
2/10/2020 c16 Paul Lenzen
Man this fic almost always brightens my day.
2/10/2020 c16 sittingonaplanet
I want to see who I assume is Obito. You said that he knew Minato's fighting style really well, so now I'm just waiting.
2/10/2020 c16 70KatoGS123
The look on their faces at the end of the chapter lol
2/10/2020 c16 ThelittleKing
Great update, looking forward to the next chapter
2/10/2020 c16 Rainstrom
I hope Minato thinks about asking what happened to Obito soon - or did he just assume that Obito died at Kannabi?
It was great to read this chapter, see all the gains and losses from various parts. I don't think the damage Danzo's contingencies can be fully avoided, dude was in the village for decades. But I'm optimistic that Minato can actually save Kushina.
1/28/2020 c15 26Fi Suki Saki
I like the fact now lot of good people know about Minato's Time Travel Plan/Incident/Accident. Though Danzo knows too... Damn

I like how upset Minato is with Naruto's situation about how no one taking care of him... We need it!

I hope Minato really can changes things for very much better! No Massacre, Danzo defeated, Naruto have Minato and Kushina since birth. Though I wonder if Naruto would have his memories mixed too like Kakashi did or not I wonder...

I liked it so far please do continue
1/28/2020 c15 2chievans
I enjoy reading your story.
hopefully Minato would find Danzo and kicked his ass!
1/19/2020 c15 Guest
How well thought out, this has been a treat.
1/16/2020 c15 21MidnightRazorHeart
I can not WAIT for the next chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat and my emotions and theories are going wild. I hope you are taking care of yourself and pacing yourself. I look forward to your ideas
1/12/2020 c15 Paul Lenzen
This is really good and I'm excited to read more.
1/4/2020 c15 icemaxprime
Can’t wait for the next one!
509 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »