for Time Flows Like Ink

11/10/2020 c22 6ConstructiveWriter
This was a great trip! You did an excellent job writing it all!
10/6/2020 c7 Gina
OMG Minato took Naruto to the past with him! Accidentally, but he did!
10/2/2020 c21 HardlyFlaccid
Holy shit. I just found this story, and I love it! Looking forward to the last chapter!
10/2/2020 c21 2ta.shrivastava
Not touching that plot just goes to show how smart you are.

This entire chapter was a emotional roller coaster ride.
10/2/2020 c21 rachelesque
This has been such a fun ride! I'm excited to see the final chapter but also a little sad. Still, I can't wait! This has been an amazing story.
10/1/2020 c21 Andrew MacKenzie
I totally agree, Kaguya is a total dumpster fire. Excellent story.
10/1/2020 c21 8LadyHokageSama
You updated! Yay!
Oh my goodness that battle was so heartbreaking! Minato having to fight a young Obito who couldn't control his own actions? That makes me wanna cry so much!
10/1/2020 c21 1setokayba2n
Sigh, I found it just when a chapter is left
10/1/2020 c21 Uday Sra
Awesome
9/30/2020 c21 TigrezzTail
Well, at least Obito was able to avenge himself after a fashion. Even if he didn't know that it wasn't just about protecting his team and friends. That was definitely heartbreaking and yet satisfying at the same time.
9/30/2020 c21 dai sennin kurosaki d naruto
i can think of an excellent way to adapt kaguya w/out going through that whole she's an alien crap. since she merged w/ the jubi reviving it will bring her back to life too. the whole kaguya is an alien thing is really kinda dumb & very bizarre.
9/30/2020 c21 8The Keeper of Worlds
Man, talk about intense.
9/30/2020 c21 1inFamousSlyMonkey
So good!
9/30/2020 c21 15Soraya the All Speaker
Poor Minato just thrown into 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON' times.
9/30/2020 c21 carneyjarred
Kaguya was foreshadowed by madara during his fighting with hashirama,so it was not out of the blue. She was called the rabbit goddess and not referenced by name.
509 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »