for Such a Good Friend

3/18/2018 c2 1Rania760
Great emotion in your story. John is gone with honor, but still gone, it breaks my heart. Kisses
3/12/2018 c2 Phoenix615
What a beautiful story, all the notes were hit perfectly. I am so glad that Harold survived the rooftop missile. His reconnecting wIth his love Grace was the one true high point in the series finale. The show runners gave he and Grace a chance at enjoying there lives together. This is something they steadfastly refused to give to Joss and John. However, I truly wish he let Shaw and Fusco know that he was alive. All and all a lovely read the team was gone but there photos remain.
3/11/2018 c2 3Lucky.Thirteen.13
I DIDN’T NEED TO UGLY CRY BEFORE BED! But I loved the story, it truly captured how much John and Harold cared for each other. And the part at the end with the pictures, broke my heart as much as it healed it. Truly an excellent work!
3/11/2018 c2 SavhCaro
OMG...I am sobbing. Perfect. This was so perfect. I ached with every memory of Harold's. That email with the pictures...OMG!
Thank you. Thank you so much for this glorious finish!
3/11/2018 c1 Guest
No words...needed a tissue before the first paragraph was over...
3/11/2018 c2 Ellen
Damn...can't see the screen. Wonderful...no words (as usual)
3/11/2018 c2 elaine0510
I don’t know why I’m such a glutton for punishment. Just knowing the premise of the story brought tears to my eyes and the story just made it worse. And the second chapter was as good as the first. The Machine sending the pictures brought another round of angst. It would be so nice if Grace painted images of Harold’s friends.
3/10/2018 c1 27ElliQuinn
Waaaaaaah! I want my boys back! :-( :-(
(Perversely looking forward to the next instalment though!)
3/10/2018 c1 SavhCaro
Ok...now you've gone & done it. Made me cry...AGAIN.

This would have been a great ending. It would not have taken much screen time and it would have satisfyed so many of us.

Thank you so much for this...even if it DID make me cry...again.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service