for Vanity bits and bobs

3/3 c83 els81
That was brilliant! Very funny. Vanessa on painkillers and Charity's reaction.
12/3/2019 c80 els81
Yay, I'm a happy camper now! My favourite couple back where they belong.
11/24/2019 c79 els81
That was a brilliant chapter. An ordinary morning in their home with some of the kids. Loved Noah!
11/15/2019 c78 els81
I really don't want the best couple on my television to be over.
10/25/2019 c77 els81
Still loving the snippets that go along with the episodes but getting to see them solely from Vanessa and Charity angle.
Loved the teasing in this particular one!
9/1/2019 c71 thebartonsrule
Just got to this chapter,you blend pathos and humour really well,chapter 68 is so Dingle a cow in Charity's car HA! HA!,i'm curious where this tale is going.
8/23/2019 c70 1It'sBrie0508
Perfect balance of happy and sad :)
8/17/2019 c20 thebartonsrule
Hi to the author you've weaved a vivid tale with plenty of humour inserted,i've only read up to chapter 20 thus far,hence my comments on this chapter page,but i'll certainly be reading more of your this and also your other stories.
8/9/2019 c65 1Stayplease
I just fell into the Vanity hole this week and I must say I absolutely love your stories.
8/2/2019 c63 els81
I've never been a Frank fan and hated him with Meagan but I feel so sorry for them all, I like how Charity is looking after Ness. Tonight's episode was difficult to watch but understandable as each of them grieves and the blame game starts.
8/1/2019 c63 1It'sBrie0508
Damn, I wish I believed that this is how it will actually play out, this is perfect for the both of them. I might just have to come back to this when we inevitably get nothing from them on the show - or the writers make things worse!

Really good writing here. It's definitely fics like this that keep Vanity alive for me, so thank you for all the thought and effort that goes into this. You must have written this super quick! I definitely did not see this coming! Unless there was a spoiler around or something haha. Brilliant!
6/7/2019 c61 CalzonaBaby
I just love all these fanfics! You write beautifully and really get across their distinct personalities
6/3/2019 c58 CalzonaBaby
Love this ️
3/21/2019 c49 els81
I'm so pleased that Charity told Vanessa. Great chapter.
12/19/2018 c38 els81
I'm really loving these snippets of their lives. Can't decide who'll ask the marriage question first. We assume it'd be Charity but I'm not convinced! Please keep writing these
27 Page 1 2 Next »