for Far from the Trees

1/11/2019 c2 2Supreme Kai of Booty
(Formerly TheLastDarkovian) Well, this is very surprising, I guess not unfollowing due to pure stubbornless and determination payed off somewhat.
1/11/2019 c2 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
WHOA! Updates out of the blue? That's what I live for hahaha and this was pretty awesome too! Marino seems to be there if their own free will it seems which is pretty interesting. And they are blind which means they have a cool badass power hahaha can't wait to see it. Also thanks for accepting Montse! Aw man ya really made my day with this hahaha I can't wait to meet the rest of the folks! Until next time!
3/18/2018 c1 secretguy4
Hey, this seems great! It's well-written and it has a clear direction of where it's going. I'll definitely send an OC in as soon as possible!
3/11/2018 c1 2Supreme Kai of Booty
The writing has a good flow without being awkward, the characters seems very realistic so far, without they being over powered and actually having weakness. Looking forward for new chapters.
3/11/2018 c1 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Wow! That was awesome! It was almost like watching it all happen right in front of me haha! This was super fun to read and I can't really find anything wrong it but I've never been really good at criticisms anyway so there is that. Rambling aside, I would love to attempt to write a character for your totally rad story! And since I probably won't get in since my track record with creating characters for the marvel universe is poop, I'll definitely be sticking around to see the adventures you have planned!
3/11/2018 c1 TheSilentBlackbird
Looks like a very interesting beginning! The action was very well written, and I'm impressed by how smoothly the description was worked in, setting the scene without it seeming awkward or clunky. I like the character already, despite how little we've seen from her. It's nice to see a character who can hold her own without being over powered, and who has clear desires that can act as a weakness. It's refreshing :) The grammar and spelling seems flawless as far as I can tell, and really the only recommendation I could give is to add more emotional adjectives into your writing. This can make the description more vibrant and help give characters personality without having to explicitly state things or making description dull and lifeless. I can't wait to see more, both of the characters and of the world, and although I'm even frustrated by how little is written, that's a sign of a job well done if I've ever seen one. Definitely planning on sending in a character. Great job!
3/11/2018 c1 4motordog
Wow...what a badass! I'm enjoying the story so far! Interesting that her abilities seem to be along the mystical line. I wonder if a certain Doctor will be consulted? I have a few ideas for OC's, so I'll send them along. Eagerly looking forward to where this story goes!
3/11/2018 c1 5Hit-or-Mish
This looks fun~ I'll be sure to send in an OC soon!