for Dragons, Devils, and More Dragons

7/20/2018 c1 Phantom
I am happy to have found another fanfiction about Unlimited Fafnir. I really liked the concept.
7/15/2018 c1 TheSilentWarden
It's a crime that a light novel as good as Unlimited Fafnir doesn't have more works here. This has the potential to be really good, so please keep going.
4/1/2018 c1 Darkkon27
Very interesting... looking forward to more.
3/29/2018 c1 1tsun
need more of this, heck, need more fafner. good story,and good novel l.
3/26/2018 c1 13RedSS
Damn, this was beautiful. I also have a crossover between this 2 series, but it's part of a multicrossover that is probably dead for now.

But again, this was a situation that crossed my mind when I readed the novels. Then I understood that both effects (control and murder) were nullifying each other (maybe that effect didn't happen in your fic or neither of them stood alive enought to catch it?)

Maybe one of this days I'll make a real crossover of this series. Who knows, I have ideas. Maybe we could exchange ideas or chat about stuff (or maybe not and just stay as FF authors). Anyway, glad you are making a fic that is also well written and about one of my fav series.

P.D.: I've catched that joke at the beggining! It wans't that bad!
3/19/2018 c1 6Lucem Yoru
Well this is a rarity. Unlimited Fafnir stories are far too rfew and far between for how good the light novel is. I can't wait to see which way you'll take this, Yuu and Charlotte make for a great duo and it will be fun to watch their adventures in the DxD world. (or in the mix of DxD and Fafnir, unsure what kind of story this is at the moment)

Pretty well written too with nice grammar, though you're still in Fafnir canon so I'm curious what your next few chapters will be like.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service