for MI CORAZON

8/21 c36 Mama's Stories
Be a dad and hug your boys.
6/19 c35 Iowa Kat
So happy to see a new chapter of this! I've had it bookmarked forever! I know how hard it is to work on a long running fic, as my supernatural efforts keep getting derailed by evil plot bunnies. The weird part in me reading this, is a wincest is not my thing. Somehow, you make it a good read. Thank you.
9/13/2020 c31 Iowa Kat
Incredibly, I found a new chapter to this. I've read it off and on since you started posting. Are you going to continue? I have questions for Wiley.
4/25/2020 c29 147Ange.Phoenix Blodeuwedd
Hello! I'm French and I love all your stories (even if I put very few reviews in English as it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it easier to translate -)! Therefore, I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate your fanfictions... ((mentioning of course the fact that you're the real author and I'm just a modest translator)).
Thanks to you for your writings, I'm looking forward to your answer.
11/27/2019 c26 3ellie.reynolds.777
WOW- the silver blade and killing a bad ass demon like that- that was an angel blade- and was that Castiel? Watching over the Winchesters since back then huh?

Looks like this is over? cause if it is - this was an awesome ending
11/5/2019 c24 scootersmom
A perfect story!
Thanks so much!
3/22/2019 c19 Mama's Stories
I've had alligator, its boring.
12/24/2018 c18 Mama's Stories
Why does Gordon always need to be sniffing around?
11/12/2018 c17 Mama's Stories
What's going to happen now?
10/4/2018 c16 Mama's Stories
So much on young Sam's shoulders.
You cry if you need to Sam.
9/17/2018 c15 Mama's Stories
I never understood how parents can't love their children.
8/29/2018 c14 Mama's Stories
Strange
8/29/2018 c14 ellie.reynolds.777
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER :)

yes we got MAX!

and looks like Stepmom gonna get it :)

Chilling little details here as i read this: the knife, the light reflecting off it- Max mood and mind set- whoa :D
8/27/2018 c13 Mama's Stories
Is this the start of the weird visions?
8/27/2018 c13 ellie.reynolds.777
OH WOW have they reached the ages of 22 and 26 already? Season 1 but AU?

But I squeal at this moment " John looked at him blankly. Then in one smooth swift movement, he dropped the paper and was up, pulling Sam to his feet and into a reassuring hug. "It's okay Sammy. We'll figure it out"

I love love good John feels I'm sorry I am a sucker for them, they are so rare and few that i grabbed these precious gems when i see them,like this one :)

Love this chapter :D