for Homebound (A TJM Story)

3/12/2018 c2 Guest
I missed your stories so much! I looooved it!
3/13/2018 c2 20Sillygurl1021
Fantasticthe way I would have wanted to see this!
3/13/2018 c1 thatamosgirl
My favorite couple! You write them beautifully! I can see a continuation of this story!
3/13/2018 c2 FullThrottleAmmy
So happy to see you writing fan fiction again (no matter how short, I love your short stories too)! I wouldn't even be reading fan fiction if I hadn't first stumbled onto TA and LTBH. I loved it and it made my day. :)
3/13/2018 c2 1Mr. Shortman92
Ok, definitely less errors, but it WAS a much shorter chapter. I like the idea of Helga's family, or at the very least, Helga, moving into the boarding house. Oh, I would love for Helga to ask her parents if she can move into the boarding house, only to have Bob, of all people, tease her about her reasons (cough-Arnold-cough) for choosing the boarding house, before eventually agreeing. That would be so hilarious! Oh, I hope you've not forgotten about "April 2nd." Come on, you must've known I'd bring that up. I always do. ;)
3/13/2018 c1 Mr. Shortman92
I don't know what to say! I love this so much, I actually got a little emotional while reading it. I missed this, y'know? There is no other Hey Arnold! writer quite like you, and I'm so happy that you're back. Even if this doesn't last long, it's still nice. The end of the chapter was my favorite part, though, for some reason, it did give me a feeling of deja vu. Weird. Now comes the part I don't like about reviewing. I noticed a lot of errors in here. I don't remember seeing so many in your older stories, and some of them are kinda big. What's going on? Was it maybe just a little rushed? Anyway. I'm gonna try to read chapter 2 before I go to bed. I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope that it's better than this one. Sorry, that wasn't funny. I guess I was just so nice at the beginning of my review, so I'm trying to balance it out by being extra mean at the end? :)
3/12/2018 c2 21MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships
Hey there! I'm so glad you decided to write something based off the movie! I really wanted to hear you take on everything!
But, man, this fic honestly took me so long to get through. I had to stop like every sentence to gush about how cute everything was! Seriously, it was practically every sentence, especially in the first chapter when they first started talking about their feelings. These kids will be the death of me.
Anyway, it was a real treat to read something from you about HA! again. I'll read that other one-shot you posted soon too. I hope you are doing well!
~May
3/12/2018 c2 25The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
[aplauso]
3/12/2018 c1 The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
I wonder if Craig Bartlett cut this for time.

Excellent!
3/12/2018 c2 22Miyasa
You can not imagine how much I enjoy both chapters, it's perfect with TJM. It's so perfect that my heart makes Doki Doki, beautiful awwww

Thanks for your sweet and beautiful stories. I love you with all my heart. 3 3 3
3/12/2018 c1 Miyasa
awwwww, this is beautiful beautiful and I want to cry of sweetness
3/12/2018 c2 4Ajay435
Both of these chapters were just lovely, and work around TJM perfectly. But I'd expect nothing less! Great as always, and thanks for sharing.
27 « Prev Page 1 2