for A Better? Fifth Year

Awesome story
11/22/2020 c31 Entertainment lover
Thanks for the information
10/21/2020 c30 Entertainment lover
Awesome chapter. I loved how loki threatened dumbledore the conversation between Harry and Aileen was nice
7/18/2020 c10 Millie072
Was Sirius cleared? Otherwise he shouldn't be at platform 9&3/4 openly. Hermione basically has no social manners at all. Her actions toward Luna are outright rude. Sure it's canon, but still. Are Tony & Loki going to stay in London during the school year?
7/18/2020 c9 Millie072
Ron's a good friend? Up till 4th year maybe. There is no understanding why Harry accepted Ron's comments after the first task; it certainly wasn't an apology. Quite enjoying "Fifth Year". Where is Tony? As protective as he & Loki are, one of them would be with Harry at Grimmauld no matter who else is there. He let both Ron & Hermione off easy. Other than no contact, why wasn't said about holding Hedwig captive?
7/18/2020 c4 Millie072
Having everyone fly across London is one of the supremely stupid ideas JKR came up with. With Harry's noteriarity why didn't they apparate or use a portkey?
6/4/2020 c1 Vampireking40
Who exactly is Eric and when did he join the story. Harry should have gone back to America and the Toad would not have been able to track him down. I still don't get how the Toad found his location to send her Demetnors after the boy.
5/4/2020 c30 Prince Anakin Loptr
Hi

I still have to ask, do you follow the story line when it goes with snape? Because if snape die i gonna hate you no serious please dont let snape die i like him.

Then i like youre story i think you do this very good. i like to read more from you.

Lordloptr
3/24/2020 c30 4Faith Sparks
This is great. I love it.
12/27/2019 c30 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
12/18/2019 c21 mythrica
I don't normally write negative reviews, but have to ask why are you just reciting the books, with a little insert here and there which have no material value to the story and calling it a cross over. The entire purpose of a crossover is to show how the blending changes things. Not to show no difference. Loki's a god you got him weak as any wizard. You got the family not interfering so you can "canon" the whole story defeating the purpose again of a crossover fiction. So far this story is 90% JK's work.
10/23/2019 c30 3DrowningShip
I NEED MORE. I HAVE READ SINCE THE FIRST PART AND I NEEED MORE PLEASE I BEG YOU I NEED IT
9/13/2019 c30 Kushka
Great story
8/4/2019 c30 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
354 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »