for Tell Me Why

7/29/2019 c9 7Fanficqueen306
I wanna know what happens next! Love it!
12/21/2018 c9 1TrinityJ04
oof..so good. plz continue the story.
8/19/2018 c8 Reinbeau
Only fair for her to be curious about her own supposed death. I always liked G.

Josef does love awkward :o)
8/16/2018 c8 11Vampire Reader
It was well worth the wait. Your sentences are complicated, but cool. I checked something related to ML or Alex on my smart phone. Since then, YouTube is sending me scenes from all episodes. Was this from the scene when Josef drove up to a parking lot atop a building in his red Fararri? I don't quite recall it, but that was when he mentioned guns used in the commission of a crime were called enhancements. That might have been the Lee Jay ep. Correct me if I'm wrong. That was the first ML I watched. "Jail is not the vampire's friend" was the first line I heard and I was hooked forever. My ML based story is nearly done. Nick plus friends just saved the East Coast from a terror attack with few casualties. It is based on one of my ffs as Vampire Reader, but with half the chapters set in the present. The Nineveh sections are a story within the story. I hope all sickness is behind you. I saw Forbidden Planet, but didn't know it had a sequel. I look forward to your next chapter. If you want cactuses for your writers' block, I've got many. I live in the AZ desert waiting for the next monsoon to tear off the rest of my roof. Keep writing!
8/3/2018 c1 WolfChildofGod05
OMG. I JUST got back into Moonlight, and am thinking about purchasing the season of it again, though I guess not until CW Seed takes it off the website, as it's currently free, and legal, there. I LOVE stories where people from the real world get dropped into the world of my favorite TV shows. Looking forward to you continuing this story. Gonna go catch up on it now.
7/26/2018 c7 Guest
Walking a thin line girl.
7/24/2018 c7 Vampire Reader
It is all coming back to me. I have to search for the DVD. I can picture the scenes - you are a good writer. Don't make me wait too long for Chapter 8.
7/23/2018 c7 1Alex Lover
I wasn't sure if I really was going to enjoy your story when I read the first few lines, but, I am completely loving the angle you've used. It's brilliant. completely different to anything else I've read using the Moonlight universe.
Please keep writing as I honestly don't want to stop reading
7/19/2018 c6 11Vampire Reader
I'm really enjoying this. You have the English voice down pat. Only one more chapter until I'm caught up. Are you writing any more of it?
7/19/2018 c5 Vampire Reader
I don't recall all the details of the original, but as long as Mick saves Beth, it will be all right. Moving along to Ch. 6.
7/18/2018 c4 Vampire Reader
Ok, I was wrong. Josef was in the room. Good work on him. I think I recall reading this now, long, long ago. It is redone and sounds better. If I did check 'follow' all those years ago, I wonder why it came into my mail at Chapter 7. Another mystery. The actress who played Julia was a beauty. Your POV character can't keep food down. She came back from being dead. Has it never occurred to her, she's a vampire? I'm guessing because I can't remember, but she did hear her own heartbeat and she walks in daylight. I guess I need to read more of this to find out.
7/18/2018 c3 Vampire Reader
I watched the DVD numerous times, but can't recall who was waiting. It must have been Beth. You're doing well.
7/18/2018 c2 Vampire Reader
If she drowned, why does her mother not know? I guess because she had no ID. Your story is getting more intriguing. Moving on to Ch 3 now.
7/18/2018 c1 Vampire Reader
Today is July 18, just past 1:30 p.m. I just found and read this. I don't know how it appeared in my email in the 7th chapter. I don't recall your author name, but it is a MOONLIGHT story. I have been obsessed since 2008. I brought up the beginning, clicked follow and fav so I won't lose you again, and began to read. I'm currently writing the last 2 or 3 chapters of a "Nick and Jeff" story, based on names I'm not free to use. I am always up for what others have done with these marvelous characters. The first ff I did here was based on Guillermo. Charming to visit his morgue again. Now I need to see how Robin got there. Thank you Llaisi.
7/10/2018 c6 Reinbeau
Glad to be of service :o)

She can't win for loosing can she. Vamps and those involved with them somehow seem to be everywhere.
24 Page 1 2 Next »