for Saturday Nights are for Shirley Temples

3/20 c2 Geekgirles
Yup, yup, yup. Definitely promising. Good work on getting this out!
3/20 c1 Geekgirles
Oooooooh, me likey! :3
3/10/2019 c2 39Wxnderland
This is so unique! There’s rarely any AU’s on flinx and this one sparks interest! So far I’m super into this and I absolutely love Wally’s personality! You’ve made them both pretty much the same as what they’d be like in the cartoon and I’m all for it. I can’t wait to see where this goes! Update soon and don’t forget to take care of yourself lovelie!
10/30/2018 c2 46Bloodyravenheart13
This is actually very interesting. You don’t see many AU’s with these two and this seedy mob and cop AU works so well! Very great set up and amazing work and building up the setting! Looking forward to more!
8/26/2018 c2 3fangirlsweg
cant wait to see where this is going! exciteddd
8/18/2018 c2 322KagamiPINKAgreste
I read both chapters very interesting concept. Kid Flash/Jinx are too cute crazy together. Jinx down the line would realize what Kid Flash is truly up too. Now I'm wondering with their be Robin/Starfire & Beast Boy/Raven moments involved or mentioned. ;)
5/20/2018 c2 10Silver-Infinite
Slow burn like it
5/17/2018 c2 Sherlsepeare
Slow. I like that. I'm okay with this length of chapters too if the updates are frequent enough. Still a lot of things unclear..but I'm sure they'll clear up in due time. Hoping to read soon
5/11/2018 c1 Crushcrush12
WHAAAAAAT
5/9/2018 c1 Sherlsepeare
Hello! It's been around 2 months now and I'm not sure if I reviewed earlier. But damn do I want this story to continue. I thiught it was gonna be all sunshine and teasing...but man that ending left things quite ominous and a very potential heartbreak plot in the making. BOOM!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hope you keep the story going, and update soon. Cheers!
4/8/2018 c1 6bdjc
This has lost of potential! Please continue!
4/5/2018 c1 10Silver-Infinite
I can tell this a start of something great
3/30/2018 c1 4Liana Gold
I actually really enjoy this story. I like the creativity you made and how you started it off. Really hope you continue so I can read more chapters.
3/28/2018 c1 Guest
This is starting off quite amusingly
And it’s well written for someone who claims to be drunk
I hope you continue this
Good job
3/13/2018 c1 21KF fan
Interesting.
Is this sort of a take off on the bar that all the Flash villains go to in the Justice League cartoon?